Crenova Extra-Long Belt Waterproof Fanny Pack, 3-Pack
Last updated date: August 17, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Waterproof Fanny Packs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Waterproof Fanny Pack you should buy.
Update as August 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Waterproof Fanny Packs for a detailed review of all the top waterproof fanny packs.
Featuring both opaque and transparent fanny packs, this set can handle submersion in up to 32 feet of water and offers a lot of space. It comes with a bonus pouch for your phone with a lanyard for easy carrying.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the Crenova Extra-Long Belt Waterproof Fanny Pack, 3-Pack placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
QUALITY WATERPROOF: Our Waterproof pouch features triple seal protection with a HEAVY DUTY VELCRO OVERLAY, and is IPX8 lab certified up to 32 feet (10 meters) underwater for one hour. These features make the your Waterproof pouch perfect. DURABLE DESIGN: Made of soft yet durable PVC material with a higher density, the waterproof pouch not only ensures the waterproof ability, but is also durable for your use. It provides all weather protection from water, sand, dirt, dust, mud, and snow. DUAL PACK,DUAL PURPOSE: This two pack features an opaque pouch that conveniently hides valuable possessions and ID to protect your privacy, while the transparent, sky blue waterproof pouch is touchscreen friendly. LARGE SPCCE WITH LONG STRAP: Our waterproof pouches measure 8.66Inch x 6.00Inch and hold smart phones as large as the iPhone Plus. In addition, there is still plenty of room to fit other items such as wallets,IDs and keys.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Waterproof Fanny Packs
Whether you’re exercising, visiting the beach, traveling or attending a fun event, a fanny pack lets you conveniently carry the essentials. Usually worn around your waist, this accessory became popular in the 1980s and has made a comeback.
While traditional fanny packs aren’t made to get wet, waterproof ones feature a special material and design to keep the water out and protect your items. That makes them a great choice for water-related activities as well as for rainy or snowy days in general.
When shopping for fanny packs marketed as waterproof, you’ll find that some options are more protective than others. Specifically, some can handle submersion while others can just handle splashes. This makes it important to consider the activities where you’ll use the fanny pack so you get one that offers the right protection.
Truly waterproof fanny packs typically consist of a plastic material and feature multiple seals to prevent water penetration even during submersion. Therefore, they’re a great option for the beach, pool or water park. Many feature a colored or clear transparent material so you can see what’s inside. Completely clear waterproof fanny packs may also offer the convenience of being able to use your phone’s touchscreen without removing the device. Other waterproof fanny packs are made of opaque plastic and provide the benefit of privacy.
You’ll also come across water-resistant fanny packs that can repel some water but don’t offer security if the bag gets submerged in a pool or other body of water. Therefore, these suit situations where you only might get the bag briefly splashed by water. You’ll find these fanny packs usually consist of a nylon fabric material similar to traditional ones, but you can also find them made of faux leather and other materials.
Once you know the type you need, consider the size and organization features you desire. Some waterproof fanny packs look like a small pouch while others are large with many compartments. More compact fanny packs can serve you well during exercise, while you might opt for a larger one when you’ll be out for a long time and need to bring many items. It’s common for plastic waterproof fanny packs to have just one compartment inside and no external pockets. However, larger ones usually have a front outer pocket where you can put small items, and some have a hidden ID pocket inside.
The Waterproof Fanny Pack Buying Guide
- Check the waterproof fanny pack’s closures to see how much security and water protection you get. The most protective ones feature both zippers inside and an outside closure such as a velcro strip. Water-resistant ones might just have zippers. In any case, make sure you secure all closures to keep your items from falling out and keep water out.
- If you’re unsure how big of a waterproof fanny pack you need, consider the largest item you typically carry, such as your phone. Once you have the phone’s measurements, you can compare them to the fanny pack’s dimensions and allow a bit of extra room.
- Pay attention to the water rating you see on these fanny packs. This will usually state how long the bag can remain underwater and how deep it can be submerged. Also, make note if the fanny pack warns against submersion since you risk damaging your items if you use it in a pool.
- You’ll want to get a fanny pack that fits you appropriately. Luckily, this usually is easy since the waistband will adjust to fit several sizes, but you’ll want to look at the waist strap length just to be sure it’s long enough.
- You don’t have to just wear your waterproof fanny pack around your waist. The long strap makes it easy to carry the accessory as a bag on your shoulder, in your hand or even across your body.
- To reduce the risk of someone getting into your fanny pack and stealing your items, always wear it to your front and not behind you.
- Be warned that failures can still happen even if you have a waterproof fanny pack. Before you use it to carry important items like a phone or documents, test it out in the sink at home. The manufacturer might list directions such as putting tissues inside before you test submerge the fanny pack and seeing if they get wet after a certain time.
- If you plan to carry your phone, you might look for extra features such as padding to reduce shock if the fanny pack gets bumped. You might also consider backup protection like a waterproof phone pouch or phone case.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide