Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3
Last updated date: January 22, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Decorative Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Decorative Ball you should buy.
Update as November 6, 2019:
Checkout The Best Decorative Ball for a detailed review of all the top decorative balls.
The Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 adds a nice touch to the decor in any room, but especially in rooms that feature rich wood furniture pieces. Surrounding the center of each ball is a shiny mosaic that gives the set a more upscale feel. Thanks to the high-quality resin, you can feel confident that the balls are designed to last, which means you can continue to proudly display them year after year.
In our analysis, the Creative Scents Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
THE DECORATIVE CENTERPIECE BALLS YOU’VE BEEN LOOKING FOR Compliment Magnet Looking for decorative balls to make your coffee or dining table stand out? Then you’ll love the look of the Schonwerk walnut décor balls! With their crackled mirror detailing and wooden-like design, this decorative balls set lend a warm, rustic feel to any space that will have the compliments pouring in. Pair the table balls with the matching Schonwerk bowl to create a striking centerpiece or fill them into a vase for one-of-a-kind home décor. Home or office, these balls for centerpieces blend in with seamless elegance. Epitome of Durability Never have to deal with rusting, cracking, or breaking. We’ve used high-quality resin that feels impressively heavy, doesn’t have the fragility of other decorative balls, and remains in great condition for years to come without the need for constant maintenance. The crackled mosaic detailing is also carefully done to ensure a clean look right out of the box. So you can confidently surprise your loved one with this centerpiece balls set without worrying about embarrassing defects. Here’s what makes these decorative balls a great buy: - Crackled mosaic glass design produces a beautiful sparkle. - The high-quality design ensures impressive durability. - Comes in a set of 3 at an unbeatable price. - Matches with the Schonwerk bowl to complete the look. Create a centerpiece that brings on the aesthetics and durability with the Shonwerk Walnut decorative balls set. Click ‘Add to Cart’ now!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Decorative Balls
When you’re ready to give the rooms in your home a makeover, consider using a set of decorative balls. There are so many different colors and patterns that you’re sure to find a set that compliments the new look you’re going for. You can also display them in a bowl, use them to fill a glass vase or place them around a large candle. As you browse the available options, keep the following checklist in mind:
Are you sprucing up an outdoor garden, or are you adding a few finishing touches to an indoor room? The answer to this question is important. While all materials can be used indoors, not all materials can be used outdoors. Look for decorative balls made out of stainless steel when adding to your landscape. Stainless steel is durable, resists rust and doesn’t fade no matter how long it sits out in the sun. The Lily’s Home Gazing Globe Mirror Ball, 8-Inch is an excellent choice and looks especially smashing when set on a pedestal.
Are you looking to bring the outdoors indoors? Just because some sets aren’t ideal for outdoor use, doesn’t mean you can’t use them indoors to create an outdoor feel. The Byher Natural Green Moss Decorative Ball, Set of 6 is handmade and outfitted with real moss. The balls compliment floral arrangements beautifully.
Is the space you wish to decorate casual or classy? Classy spaces require balls that give off an upscale vibe, like the Creative Scents Schonwerk Silver Decorative Balls, Set of 3. The attractive silver finish and crackled mosaic strip around the center will capture the attention of all who enter the room. The set is coated with a heavy resin, so you know it is quality made and long-lasting.
Do you want the decorative balls to match or complement your decor? Let’s say you have dark hardwood flooring or that your room features a set of dark wood furniture. The Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 would be an excellent match, but a set of creme-colored balls are better if your desire is to complement the wood.
The Decorative Ball Buying Guide
- How you clean your decorative ball is determined by the material the ball is made out of. Stainless steel balls can easily be wiped clean with soap and water, while balls with a mosaic print must be carefully dusted. You may be able to use a vacuum attachment to cautiously suck up dust and dirt surrounding a moss-covered ball, but you won’t be able to wipe it down.
- If you’re feeling crafty, you can actually make your own set of decorative balls. You can use yarn, rope, fabric, burlap or Styrofoam. You can pin sequins to the Styrofoam ball or hot glue leaves around the ball to create a pattern. The only limit is your imagination.
- Some decorative balls are made out of materials that shed. If you opt for this type of ball, coat it lightly with hairspray and you won’t have to worry about it shedding.
- Keep small decorative balls away from small children and pets. Depending on their size, they may present a choking hazard.
- While comparing prices, you must take material and the number of balls included in the set into consideration. The Byher Natural Green Moss Decorative Ball, Set of 6 is a value pack and on the lower end of the price range, while the Creative Scents Schonwerk Silver Decorative Balls, Set of 3 and the Creative Scents Schonwerk Walnut Decorative Balls, Set of 3 both fall in the middle. The most expensive decorative ball is the Lily’s Home Gazing Globe Mirror Ball, 8-Inch, which is made out of solid stainless steel.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide