Creative QT Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair
Last updated date: September 15, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stuffed Animal Storage and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stuffed Animal Storage you should buy.
This storage bean bag holds more than just stuffed animals and is a great place to hide seasonal throw pillows and extra blankets. In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Creative QT Creative QT Stuffed Animal Storage Bean Bag Chair placed 1st when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note September 15, 2020:
Checkout The Best Stuffed Animal Storage for a detailed review of all the top stuffed animal storage.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
The original Stuff 'n Sit is a roomy home for your kid's stuffies, pillows, blankets, and dress up costumes. It’s just the thing to take the fight out of clean-up time, while giving your little ones the perfect spot to curl up with a book or tablet. A three-in-one win for the entire family!
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stuffed Animal Storage
Storing stuffed animals can be an interior design fiasco without the right bins or bags. There are plenty of options out there to help you keep your baby’s babies all in one place — and look cute while doing it.
Buyers should seek style, durability and affordability when choosing stuffed animal storage. You can stick with an animal theme and go with a cage, or put the precious pieces on a shelf. There are basket and net options if you need to go up high with them. And if all else fails, repurpose something meant to store other things entirely, such as a hanging shoe organizer or drawer bins. Just make sure your children know you aren’t throwing away their faux furry friends.
DWYM Fun Fact
Ragdolls were popular in the 1800s and they eventually led to the creation of stuffed toys. The Germany-based Steiff company was founded in 1880 and credited with developing the first upholstery for plush toys.
It was during Theodore Roosevelt’s presidency that teddy bears were invented and popularized. The president was a big game hunter, but during a hunting trip with friends in 1902, he refused to shoot a bear.
The Stuffed Animal Storage Buying Guide
- Know what space you have available before selecting your style of stuffed animal storage. Will the storage solution go in a corner? Hang from a wall or ceiling? Could it collect dust? Will animals or insects be able to harm the stuffed animals you are storing?
- Make use of wasted space. Perhaps the storage you need will fit under a bed or up high in an unused corner of a room.
- Consider the importance of displaying the stuffed animals. Maybe you purchased high-end products from a big brand or you have collectibles.
- If your kids will want to keep accessing the toys, choose storage options that are within their reach and won’t fall down if they get pulled on.
- Think outside of the box when it comes to designing a storage space. Items you use may serve more than one purpose, such as a bean bag chair you can stuff with the animals.
- Ask your kids which stuffed animals are their favorites and create special storage places for those. Maybe they get the center spot in a hanging net or basket.