Crayola Sprinkle Art Shaker
Last updated date: November 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top 5 Year Old Girl's Gifts and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best 5 Year Old Girl's Gift you should buy.
Editor's Note November 23, 2020:
Checkout The Best 5 Year Old Girl’s Gifts for a detailed review of all the top 5 year old girl's gifts.
Contain the mess while letting kids explore their creativity with this arts and crafts set. It’s ideal for five-year-old girls who love to create. The set comes with five different colors of sprinkles and other supplies.
In our analysis, the Crayola Crayola Sprinkle Art Shaker placed 6th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CRAYOLA CRAFT KIT: Featuring 1 sprinkle art shaker, 5 bottles non-edible sprinkles, 12 Project sheets, 6 glue tubes, and instruction sheet. SPRINKLE ART: Everyone loves sprinkles, and now they're easier than ever to use for fun, creative artwork. AT HOME CRAFTS & INDOOR ACTIVITIES: Keep spirits high with creative art supplies! Simple and fun crafts for kids are a great way to stay thoughtfully engaged and entertained. LESS MESS ART PROJECTS: The sprinkle art shaker is a portable art set that allows kids to decorate line art or blank paper, without sprinkles flying everywhere. It's a less mess, no waste solution for easy sprinkle artwork. EASY EVERYDAY CRAFTS: Simply add paper, add sprinkles, close, and shake. ADD ON EXPANSION PACKS: Sprinkle refills and additional content sold separately. GIFT FOR GIRLS & BOYS: This truly unique creative toy for kids is ideal for children age 5 & up. SPRINKLE COLORS: Includes pink, yellow, green, blue, and purple. REFILL IT AT HOME: 8. 5 x 11 inch sheets of paper, as well as coloring pages can be used in the shaker. Expansion packs (sold separately) include sprinkle refills and sticker sheets.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On 5 Year Old Girl's Gifts
While the developmental stages of kids varies greatly, many five-year-old girls are on the precipice of being a “big kid.” They have passed the stage of toddlerhood and are no longer preschoolers. Many are in kindergarten, going to school with lots of friends and teachers. They are curious, adventurous, fearless and interested in the world around them. There are so many gifts available that cater to a five-year-old girl’s developmental stage and interest.
Many five-year-old girls are interested in dramatic play. They are highly imaginative and love creating new worlds with unicorns, dragons, princesses and superheroes. Some are working on their math skills and learning addition and subtraction, while others are more interested in sounding out words and working on their reading skills. Others love trying to master riding their bike without training wheels while some are more into arts and crafts.
Many kids this age are social butterflies. They love making new friends, playing with siblings and talking to adults. Gifts that encourage them to showcase their abilities and interests while interacting with others are important. This way, they can work on their sharing skills as well as their communication skills while playing with friends.
The 5 Year Old Girl's Gift Buying Guide
- Consider what kinds of things the five-year-old girl in your life likes to play with. This will help you determine the best gift for them. Be sure to encourage their interests and skills, as well as challenge them to learn new things.
- If she enjoys making jewelry with beads and string, for example, consider getting her a beautiful jewelry box. She can use it to keep her creations so they won’t get lost all over the house. This also teaches her to take care of her belongings, which is an important lesson to learn for most five-year-old girls.
- If your five-year-old girl is a performance queen, always and singing and dancing, a beginner karaoke machine may be a good way to encourage her to pursue her love for music. At this age, many five-year-olds are confident and outgoing.
- For those who love imaginative play, fairy tales and unicorns, consider a backpack that enables her to bring her make-believe toys with her wherever she goes. For example, a backpack that comes with unicorn gifts is a great idea.
- Does your five-year-old girl enjoy arts and crafts? Many are creative and love drawing, painting, cutting and gluing their artwork. Look for a unique arts and crafts set that lets her create in a new medium, such as with sprinkles or glitter.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide