Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Art Gift For 3 Year Old Girls
Last updated date: September 8, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls for a detailed review of all the top gifts for 3-year-old girls.
This gift for 3-year-old girls includes four washable pet figurines, one scrub tub, one scrub brush, six washable markers and an instruction sheet. The non-toxic washable markers come in orange, yellow, green, blue, purple and pink colors.
In our analysis, the Crayola Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets Aft Gift For 3 Year Old Girls placed 2nd when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crayola scribble scrubbie pets Scrub Tub animal toy set brings kids crafts to life with 4 washable animal figures that little would-be groomers can customize again and again! Set aside your traditional coloring books and choose a pooch or get smitten with a kitten to color Instead with 6 Crayola washable markers for kids. Pick from orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, or pink markers to add unique designs to each fuzzy animal figure. When you're ready for something new, POP ‘em in the Scrub Tub and use the scrub brush to get them cleaned up. Kids ages 3 and up can use the non-toxic washable colored markers to color, wash, and color again as often as they’d like. With 4 miniature animal figures and additional expansion packs (sold separately), you can collect all 12 adorable pet characters.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls
Three can be a tough age for gifting. It’s an age where children are just starting to know what they like, and it’s also the age where they’ve learned to tell you about it. Further complicating things is the fact that 3-year-olds are still exploring, so what they like one minute may change the next.
But there are some gifts that will not only fascinate 3-year-olds but can also stay interesting for several years afterward. One thing to look for in gifts for 3-year-olds is whether it engages their imaginations or not. They may be just starting to discover their preferred play style, whether it’s dressing up or manipulating building blocks.
For 3-year-old girls, though, interests can vary widely. You might have a girl who loves princesses, but there are plenty of girls who like playing with trains and cars. If possible, get to know the interests of the 3-year-old before you start shopping. You can then tailor your purchase to something she already likes.
In addition to playthings, 3-year-olds are also getting to the age where they like items for their bedrooms. You could buy a jewelry box or a toybox for the corner. As they start to take pride in “their” space, little girls often will love items that dress it up a little more.
The Gifts For 3-Year-Old Girls Buying Guide
- Pretend play starts to enter a little girl’s world around the age of three. Gifts that help with that, including props and costumes, are sure to be a hit.
- Learning and growing are priorities for parents when their kids are that age. At three, kids are starting to develop friendships and do things on their own. Gifts that can help them hone their fine motor skills will always be useful. If a 3-year-old has fun while also developing cognitively, everyone benefits.
- As any parent of a 3-year-old knows, energy seems to be boundless at that age. Anything that can keep a 3-year-old’s mind engaged but also gets them moving is great.
- At the age of three, girls also see parents carrying items around in laptop bags and purses. They often want a way to take items along with them, too. A backpack made for that age group can offer a handy way to store blankets, toys and more.
- Choking hazards are still an issue at three years of age. Take a close look at any item you’re considering to make sure there are no removable parts.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide