Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Peculiar Pets
Last updated date: March 24, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Girls' Toys, Age 4 and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Girls' Toy, Age 4 you should buy.
Editor's Note March 17, 2021:
Checkout The Best Girls’ Toys, Age 4 for a detailed review of all the top girls' toys, age 4.
This fun art set enables kids to draw on the pets. They can then wash them off to use again. The set comes with four pets, a scrub tub, markers and more.
In our analysis, the Crayola Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Peculiar Pets placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Crayola Scribble Scrubbie Pets just got Peculiar! These adorable, colorable and washable pet toys for kids now include a Dragon, Unicorn, Narwhal, and Yeti. This set also features a sparkle tub, 9 Washable Markers, a Scrub Brush, and a Colorable Background that's reusable. Choose a pet and color in a fun design, then when you're ready for something new, POP ‘em in the scrub tub to get cleaned up. Create new colorful coats as often as you like! There are 4 Scribble Scrubbie Pets inside and additional expansion packs (sold separately). Birthday parties are made more fun with this delightful coloring activity, and it makes a great gift for kids, ages 3 & up. Collect them all! Tips & Tricks for cleaning For best results: - scrub your pet under running water after play and let it air dry before storing. - use your scrub brush to help release the ink from the tiny fibers on your pet. - let your pets dry before a second use. - coloring on damp pets allows the ink to wick under the fibers, making the color harder to rinse away. Still see color on your pet after scrubbing under running water?- if colors have been left on your pet for several days, you may need to soak it in water for minutes. -If the stain persists after a one-minute soak, soak overnight. - The fresher the color, the easier to clean. - soap has little effect when cleaning your pets. - fresh coloring typically requires a rinse under the faucet, while concentrated coloring may require light scrubbing under a faucet or an overnight soak.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Girls' Toys, Age 4
When you’re searching for toys for 4-year-old girls, there are many options to choose from. Whether you’re looking for something educational, imaginative or a little of both, there are different types of toys you can go with. One of the most important things to look for is whether the toys will grow with your child. For example, will she want to play with them when she 5 or 6 years old, or is the toy something that will only capture her interest for a few months? Opt for a toy that can appeal to children in different stages of development and different ages. For example, a dress-up kit is something that can appeal to children of varying ages.
Another aspect to consider when looking for toys for 4-year-old girls is whether they are open-ended. Kids are innately curious and imaginative, and they love coming up with fun new games on their own. Getting an open-ended toy not only fuels their creativity, but allows them to incorporate the toy into their games in different ways. For example, a pretend purse set can be part of a game where the child is imitating mom, or can be a spot for holding their toys when they go shopping.
The Girls' Toy, Age 4 Buying Guide
- Look for girls’ toys that encourage social interaction with other children, such as siblings and friends. This way, kids can work on their verbal communication, problem solving and sharing skills. A play set like a castle or dollhouse is a good choice for getting kids to play with others. Each kid can play with a figurine in the dollhouse and chat with each other throughout the game. Parents can encourage playing with others by prompting such questions as, “Who else has come to play in your castle?” or “Are you going to invite your guest for dinner?”
- At 4 years old, a child’s attention span is slowly starting to grow, and they are able to focus on one activity for longer periods of time. Consider getting a toy that helps them improve their focus with different activities. For example, an art kit where kids can draw on small figurines is a fun new medium to try that will hold their attention. It’s different from paper, which kids are already used to drawing on, so they may be more interested in trying out this activity.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide