Crafts 4 All Nontoxic Acrylic Paint Set, 60-Colors
Last updated date: January 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Acrylic Paint Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Acrylic Paint Set you should buy.
Update as January 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Acrylic Paint Set for a detailed review of all the top acrylic paint sets.
In this 60-color set, you'll get nontoxic paints with high pigmentation. The paint dries quickly, and the colors blend and layer easily. The thick consistency makes it easy to spread each color no matter what type of material you're painting.
In our analysis of 25 expert reviews, the Crafts 4 All Nontoxic Acrylic Paint Set, 60-Colors placed 3rd when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE FOR ANY ARTIST – Highest PREMIUM Quality Raw Materials are specially selected to manufacture our PREMIUM quality Acrylic paint set that outperform the many Alternatives in the market. They are uniquely formulated to bring out the maximum brilliance and color clarity with a buttery consistency for easy mixing and blending. LASTING VIBRANT COLORS – These Non-Toxic paint produces Vivid, Richly Pigmented And Long Lasting Vibrant Colors that dries quickly . With BONUS 3 FREE PAINT BRUSHES included our ACRYLIC paint kit will put your artistic talent into fine crafts masterpiece. ASTM D-4236 and EN71-3 (CE) certified. COLOR BLENDING –Our acrylic paints blend, layer and mix well to produce an array of unlimited shade for any project. Each paint has a fantastic thick consistency which will retain brush or spatula marks and give your work brilliant texture. ULTIMATE ART KIT & PERFECT GIFT – Adults and kids love the versatility of our acrylics. From canvas art, painting, scrap booking and even nails, you will NEVER need another paint set to pursue your passion! They are suitable for most paintable surfaces including Stretched Canvas, Wood,Glass,card decorating,plastic,Craft Foam,Ceramic,Decorative Wallpaper, Terracotta, Blackboard easel,Paper,Art Chalk Board And More.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Acrylic Paint Sets
Whether you’re a professional artist or a hobbyist, the right art supplies can make all the difference. But choosing the best acrylics can be a bit of a challenge. There are so many elements that affect how your paint turns out, you may not know exactly what to look for while shopping.
If you’re a beginner, splurging on the most expensive paints might not be a good idea. You can get some practice with more affordable acrylics, then make your way up the price chain. But there are some things to consider as you’re comparing one set against another, no matter where they fall on the cost spectrum.
One of the most prized features in an acrylic set is lightfastness. This is how well your paint will hold up when exposed to light and is a great gauge for how long it will last after it dries. Choosing acrylic paint that promises excellent lightfastness will reduce the risk of your artwork fading over time.
You will need to decide on the viscosity of your acrylic paint. Viscosity refers to how thick it is. Heavy body acrylics will be similar to what you’d get from oil paint, while acrylics that are more on the fluid side are what you see staining or airbrushing. The level of viscosity you choose will depend on the art you’re creating and the surface you’re painting on.
The Acrylic Paint Set Buying Guide
- Acrylic paints have inherent lightfastness, making them a better choice for long-lasting quality than other types. But they’re also rated as to how lightfast they are. If an acrylic is rated ASTM 1, it’s excellent in the lightfastness category. An AA rating on a paint is similarly excellent versus other ratings.
- Your acrylics will come in a set that includes a specific number of different colors. As a beginner, it can sometimes be a good idea to go with a more limited range of colors, then expand to more as you gain confidence. But if you find a good deal on a set and you’re unsure which colors you’ll use, go for it. You don’t have to use the full color range in any set you buy.
- When not in use, you’ll need a place to store your acrylics. Make sure you keep them in a cool, dry place to keep them from drying out.
- Safety is a concern for many artists. The good news is, you can find plenty of nontoxic paint options to help you stay worry-free while you’re spending hours on a project.
- Acrylics aren’t the only tools you’ll need. Make sure you put time into researching the best brushes and other implements that you’ll need for your projects. The right brush can make a difference in the job your paint does.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide