CRAFTISS 30 Colors Acrylic Assorted Bulk Yarn
Last updated date: November 5, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Assorted Yarn and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Assorted Yarn you should buy.
Update as November 5, 2020:
Checkout The Best Assorted Yarn for a detailed review of all the top assorted yarn.
Keeping your assorted yarn organized is no problem with this set, as it comes in a resealable storage bag. The bag is also translucent, so you'll be able to quickly identify the yarn you need and pull it from the bag. The colors are designed to stay bright even after multiple washes.
In our analysis, the CRAFTISS CRAFTISS 30 Colors Acrylic Assorted Bulk Yarn placed 3rd when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
UNIQUE COLORS – mini skeins bundle of crochet yarn, 8s/4, 3 DK weight type, 20g 40m each skein. PERFECT FOR SMALL HOBBY PROJECTS like crochet flower, yarn bracelet or as a pom pom yarn. 100% ACRYLIC – colors stays bright after washing due to synthetic nature of these threads. MUST HAVE knitting yarn as knitting set for beginners or crochet starter kit. Light to medium weight. SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - buy original crocheting yarn, check that you purchase from CRAFTISS seller.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Assorted Yarn
Not only do knitting and crocheting offer a creative outlet, but they can also reduce stress and even lower a person’s blood pressure and heart rate. If you’d like to give knitting or crocheting a try, it might be helpful to have an assorted yarn set.
When shopping for a collection of assorted yarn, you first need to consider what you’d like to create. This is because yarn is sold in different weights that are to be used for different purposes. For example, a weight of a 4 is thicker and better for creating clothing, blankets and scarves. A weight of a 2 is thinner and more ideal for making friendship bracelets or doing a little embroidery.
Check the material the yarn is formed from next. Acrylic is nice for both general crafts and clothing, as it isn’t shiny like some other materials. It’s also typically machine washable and more easy to care for. Of course, yarn made from cotton is another great choice, as it’s super soft to the touch. Most cotton yarns are hypoallergenic, which is important if you or the recipient of your creation has sensitive skin.
Review the colors in the assorted yarn set and whether there are any extra items that come with the set that make it a better choice then another collection. For example, you’ll want a set that doesn’t have any repeat colors. There are also collections that come with crochet hooks, knitting needles and ebooks for beginners.
The Assorted Yarn Buying Guide
- Beginner assorted yarn kits used by children require strict adult supervision at all times.
- Always read and follow the yarn’s product care label. Many sets are machine washable and dryable; however, there are some sets that must be hand washed and dried flat.
- Never use an iron, bleach or dry-cleaning solvent with trichloroethylene on yarn. This is true for both acrylic and cotton yarns.
- When working with a new type of yarn, it’s always a good idea to knit a test swatch first. You’ll get a good feel for the yarn and how well it will work for the particular project you have in mind.
- The cost for an assorted yarn set is dependent upon the weight of the skeins, the variety of the colors and how many yards you’re getting. The Lion Brand Yarns Miniature Assorted Yarn Bonbons, 8 Skeins has the most affordable price tag, while the Mira HandCrafts Acrylic Assorted Yarn, 24 Skeins has a more moderate price. You’ll pay slightly more for both the CRAFTISS 30 Colors Acrylic Assorted Bulk Yarn and the La Mia Mini Cottony 20 Skein Assorted Yarn.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide