COZYCUDDLES Waterproof Zippered Quilted Crib Mattress Cover
Last updated date: March 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Crib Mattress Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Crib Mattress Cover you should buy.
Update as September 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Crib Mattress Cover for a detailed review of all the top crib mattress covers.
This waterproof crib mattress cover is designed to capably absorb any liquid, including spills and sweat. It has a quilted cotton top to keep babies comfortable as they sleep while also reducing noise during movement. The zipper ensures it fully covers the entire mattress to offer complete protection against dust mites and other allergens.
In our analysis of 20 expert reviews, the COZYCUDDLES Waterproof Zippered Crib Mattress Cover placed 5th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Certified By Consumer Product Safety Commission (Cpsc) | Children's Product Certificate (Cpc). PROTECT YOUR BABY - CozyCuddles fully encased crib mattress protector is supported with a 360-degree zipper to fully protect your baby from dust-mites and bed-bugs which can nest inside bedding and cause harm to a baby’s sensitive skin. STUDIES REVEALED that by protecting your mattress from dust mites and bed-bugs using HYPOALLERGENIC materials, you reduce the risk of asthma to your baby. PROTECT YOUR MATTRESS - CozyCuddles offers a multi-layer crib mattress protector waterproof which is designed to keep your mattress clean by absorbing spills, sweat and any liquids. The TPU leak resistant layer will guard your mattress from any moisture related damage. SKIN FRIENDLY FABRICS - Our high-quality fabric is made from soft, breathable and hypoallergenic materials which makes CozyCuddles mattress protector safe and soft on any baby’s skin. Great baby gifts set. WE CARE ABOUT YOUR BABY - Our mattress covers are 100% chemical free and made out of natural materials. IMMEDIATE CUSTOMER SUPPORT - We offer 100% Risk-Free Lifetime Warranty to let you buy with confidence and to let you know that we always stand behind our products. If there is any problem or you have any question, please contact us and we will resolve it in less than 24 hours. Place your order and enjoy our awesome product.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Crib Mattress Covers
As you’re setting up your baby’s nursery, one of the biggest purchases you’ll make is a crib. From birth to at least the first year of your child’s life, hours will be spent on that mattress, so you’ll want it to be as safe and comfortable as possible.
One issue most parents will face with crib mattresses is moisture. Moisture can come from a variety of sources, including diaper leaks, saliva, sweat and tears. You’ll want to not only keep your baby dry throughout the night but also prevent the bacteria that can build up over time with excessive moisture.
A good mattress cover will collect that moisture while also providing a protective layer that keeps the baby above it dry. But mattress covers also help keep irritants like dust mites tucked safely inside. Over time, mattresses collect dead skin and hair, even when a baby is resting atop one, and the dust mites that result can serve as allergens to babies that are sensitive.
When looking for a crib mattress, though, safety and waterproofing aren’t the only factors to consider. You can still get those features without sacrificing comfort. Many feature quilted tops that provide an extra layer of cushioning between the baby and the mattress. This will combine comfort and safety to give both baby and parents a better night’s sleep.
The Crib Mattress Cover Buying Guide
- Pay close attention to the size of your crib mattress. Standard size is 28” x 52” but depth also matters. Many mattress covers are built to fit over a mattress that’s 6 inches thick, but you can find some with deeper pockets that can handle a mattress of up to 9 inches in height.
- As with your other bedding, you’ll need to regularly wash your mattress pad. Look for one that’s machine washable and can also be tumble dried.
- A tight mattress pad will resist moving around as your baby moves, but some can be tough to remove and put on. Look for one that has at least a little wiggle room so that you don’t have a struggle making the bed.
- Some mattress covers have a zipper that ensures every inch of the mattress is fully covered. This also makes it easier to get on and off.
- The waterproofing feature inside some mattress covers can cause it to rustle as the baby moves. That rustling can wake infants up as they sleep. Many mattress pads are labeled as “quiet” for that reason.
- You may want to keep an extra set of sheets, along with a spare mattress cover, in case your baby has an accident during the night and you need to make a quick change.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide