COWIN Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones
Last updated date: February 21, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Wireless Headphones For Work and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Wireless Headphones For Work you should buy.
No two heads are shaped alike, which is what makes the COWIN Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones so comfortable. The ear pads are soft and cushy, swiveling a full 90-degrees, and the lightweight build means they won't weigh you down after hours of wear. You'll get great sound quality and active noise cancelation to help you drown out background noise and focus on the task at hand. In our analysis of 127 expert reviews, the COWIN COWIN Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones placed 2nd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note February 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Wireless Headphones For Work for a detailed review of all the top wireless headphones for work.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
cowin COWIN E7 Frequent flyer's delight Frequent flyer's delight Comfort Supersoft: Protein ear pads Headphones are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit. Gentle Reminder: in hot summer, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable. The Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones from Cowin 30 Hours Playtime and Amazing Sound The COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones have powerful Active Noise Cancelling Function. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear,enjoy your music, movies and videos. Significant noise reduction for travel, busy office and anywhere in between 40mm big speaker drivers for deep, powerful sound for the music you love Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC 30 Hours Playtime Lose noise and lose wires. High-quality Lose noise Lose wires High-quality Put years of research into wireless active noise cancelling headphones so you could get more out of them. They makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Experience world-class performance and superior comfort without any wires in your way. Great gift for family. Lose noise Our Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) mainly focus on cancelling out lower frequency sounds like engines, aviation environment, trains, traffic noise etc, so our valuable customers can focus on their music, movies, or books without being disturbed by outside noises. ANC does not cancel out noises like snoring, talking, music or high frequency sounds etc. Lose wires Hassle-free wireless is simpler than ever: Bluetooth and NFC connections are quick and easy. Get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality. Only you and music, pure and free. Awesome sound and long playtime. Control on your headphones Amazing Sound Long Playtime Control on your headphones Answer the call, volume, ANC on/off, tuning control located on the headphones. Amazing sound Precise guitars, clear vocals, clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed. Long playtime 30+hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode or ANC mode. A built-in 750mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30+hours' long time.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Wireless Headphones For Work
Working in an office has its share of challenges, but distractions top the list. Unless your job is to constantly interact with the people around you, chances are you need to be able to focus on the task at hand. Unless you work in a soundproof office with no windows, though, that probably isn’t a possibility.
If you need to shut out noise while you’re working, a good pair of wireless headphones can do the trick. Headphones can also come in handy for listening to your favorite tunes or a great book when you’re doing tasks that don’t require silence. Before you start shopping, determine exactly how you’ll be using your headphones to help decide whether a pair with noise cancellation will work better for you than one that makes your playlist pop.
Many headphones advertise noise cancellation, but very few actually deliver. Granted, you’ll find plenty of over-ear headphones that physically shut out ambient noise by simply cupping your ears in a way that keeps the sound from getting to your ears. However, true active noise-cancellation technology has your headphones emitting a noise-canceling sound wave that counteracts surrounding noise. The active noise cancellation in many over-ear headphones is often disappointing, so if this technology is important to you, it will be well worth spending the extra money on a brand like Bose that leads the industry.
Active noise cancellation also requires a battery, and you’ll be limited on how long you’ll be able to use your headphones between charges. You’ll also find using your headphones via Bluetooth will mean relying on a battery that has a limited life. If you’re sitting at your desk all day, consider a pair of headphones that will let you plug directly into your source so that you can save your battery for your lunchtime walk or your commute home.
DYWM Fun Fact
Office workers aren’t the only ones who need headphones to get through the day. Those who work in manufacturing, events or similar noisy environments depend on headphones to protect their hearing. Although noise-canceling headphones do have their limits, they can reduce the level of exposure you’ll suffer. According to the Centers for Disease Control, 22 million people endure dangerous noise levels every year at work. One measure of whether your workplace is too loud is whether you have to shout to be heard by someone 3 feet away, assuming that person has reasonably good hearing. Also, if you find your ears are ringing when things finally do get quiet, chances are your environment is putting your hearing at risk.
The Wireless Headphones For Work Buying Guide
- If you plan to be wearing your headphones for hours at a time, comfort should be at the top of your list. Over-ear headphones affect more than just your ears, as earbuds do, which means you need a pair that is tight enough to stay in place without being so tight they give you a headache.
- Those who wear glasses may find some headphones are too snug for them. You’ll need a little extra leeway for the stems of your glasses to squeeze under the headband.
- Chances are, you won’t just be using your headphones for audio, particularly if you’re connecting it to your phone. Make sure your headphones will easily pair with your mobile device and check that the microphone on them will transmit clear audio to the person on the other end of the call.
- Phone calls aren’t the only way a good mic comes in handy. If you use voice-command technology like Siri or Alexa, you’ll want a pair of headphones that will keep your voice easy to understand.
- When connected to Bluetooth or relying on noise-canceling technology, you’ll need a battery that can hold a charge for a while. You can find headphones that promise a battery life of up to 50 hours, although some activities will run the battery down quicker than others.
- The material and build of the ear cups play a direct role in how comfortable they are. Faux leather is especially popular, but also look for padding on the headband, which will take comfort beyond how your ears feel.
- Your headset will have controls for features like volume. Check to see where those controls are located. Although it’s nice to be able to reach them easily, you may find that if they’re too prominent, you’ll accidentally press them, especially if you wear them after work to relax in a reclined position.
- For those who want to look stylish while working, some headphones come in multiple colors. You’ll also find headphones that have a metallic finish or chrome accents that serve as a great alternative to the standard black over-ear headphone look.