COWIN E7 Comfortable Active Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones
Last updated date: June 10, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Over-Ear Headphones and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Over-Ear Headphone you should buy.
Editor's Note June 10, 2020:
Checkout The Best Over-Ear Headphones for a detailed review of all the top over-ear headphones.
Available in both the wired and wireless modes, this set of over-ear headphones is equipped with advanced active noise reduction technology. That means users, whether on an airplane or walking down busy city streets, will be able to clearly focus on their favorite music. The professional protein earpads and 90-degree swiveling earcups make these headphones a winner.
In our analysis of 36 expert reviews, the COWIN COWIN E7 Avtice Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphones placed 5th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Supersoft: Protein ear pads Headphones are lightweight with pillowy-like softness on the headband and ear cushions, while the earcups rotate for a fine-tuned fit. Gentle Reminder: in hot summer, please take off the headphone every 1-2 hrs to get your ears relax, in order to get better hearing enjoyment, and keep the head comfortable. The Active Noise Cancelling Over Ear Headphones from Cowin 30 Hours Playtime and Amazing Sound The COWIN E7 Active Noise Cancelling Headphones have powerful Active Noise Cancelling Function. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear,enjoy your music, movies and videos. Significant noise reduction for travel, busy office and anywhere in between 40mm big speaker drivers for deep, powerful sound for the music you love Lightweight, comfortable around-ear fit you can wear all day long Advanced Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC 30 Hours Playtime Lose noise and lose wires. High-quality Put years of research into wireless active noise cancelling headphones so you could get more out of them. They makes quiet sound quieter and music sound better. Experience world-class performance and superior comfort without any wires in your way. Great gift for family. Lose noise Our Active Noise Cancelling (ANC) mainly focus on cancelling out lower frequency sounds like engines, aviation environment, trains, traffic noise etc, so our valuable customers can focus on their music, movies, or books without being disturbed by outside noises. ANC does not cancel out noises like snoring, talking, music or high frequency sounds etc. Lose wires Hassle-free wireless is simpler than ever: Bluetooth and NFC connections are quick and easy. Get rid of the wire bonds, but without compromising sound quality. Only you and music, pure and free. Awesome sound and long playtime. Control on your headphones Answer the call, volume, ANC on/off, tuning control located on the headphones. Amazing sound Precise guitars, clear vocals, clean bass and crisp percussion. Discover sound quality that brings out the best in your music—including subtle details you may never have noticed. Long playtime 30+hour playtime per full charge at Bluetooth mode or ANC mode. A built-in 750mAh battery won't allow your headphones power off, you can enjoy your world without noise for 30+hours' long time.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Over-Ear Headphones
Headphones are an extremely popular item. Thanks to both wired and Bluetooth connections, headphones can now be attached to everything from smartphones to tablets to home computers. Surveys show that most individuals actually own more than one pair of headphones, as they are extremely convenient and provide a personal experience. If you’re in need of a set of headphones, you’ll want to make sure you’re using a quality pair.
Determine whether you need a set of over-ear headphones that are wired or wireless. Some sets even come with both options. If the headphones are wired, you want a model like the Sony ZX Series Stereo Over-Ear Headphones, which has a T-type cord to prevent snags and tangles.
Decide how portable you want the headphones to be. If you enjoy using the headphones on a plane, while walking to work or during a family road trip, you’ll want a pair that is lightweight and compact. Check to ensure that the earpieces fold or swivel in for easy transport. Additionally, some over-ear headphones are sold with a complimentary storage bag, which protects the headphones from harm when not in use.
Check the headphone’s listening quality next. While many headphones offer 30 mm drivers, the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones come with 40 mm drivers and a set of controls located directly on the earpiece. With just the switch of the dial, users can answer a call, adjust the volume of their conversation and even pause the music they’ve got playing.
Keep the length of playing time in mind as you shop for the best over-ear headphones. While many models come with 18 hours of playing time, there are headphones with as much as 100 hours of playing time. That means you could go an entire month without ever having to power your headphones versus the week you’d get with just 18 hours.
Look at the headphone’s available features to determine whether they will meet your business needs. The LETSCOM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones has a built-in microphone and allows for hands-free calling. It’s equipped with Bluetooth technology and provides a stable connection that you can rely on. The ergonomic design of the earpieces also allows for comfortable wearing during work hours.
Consider going with over-ear headphones that make a statement. The Sennheiser HD 600 Professional Over-Ear Headphones, for example, have an elegant black and gray finish and a sophisticated design. Their open metal mesh earpiece covers surely make a statement, while the extra padding along the inside of the headband provides extreme comfort.
The Over-Ear Headphone Buying Guide
- You’ll want to handle your headphones with care to extend their life.
- Certain models only have their microphones programmed to work when the headphones are set on the wireless mode. If you prefer to use the microphone while the headphones are wired, you’ll need to read the product packaging to find a brand that is equipped for this.
- In some cases, the tightness of the headbands on your over-ear headphones may feel a bit uncomfortable when you first put them on. They are kind of like a pair of sneakers, in that, you need to break them in. After a few uses, the headphones will loosen up and become more comfortable to wear.
- It’s recommended that you give your ears a break from constant headphone use by taking them off every two to three hours. After a short break, you can begin using them again.
- Although you may enjoy listening to music loudly using your over-ear headphones, noises that are too loud can actually damage your hearing. It’s best to keep your music between 65 and 80 decibels. Experts suggest limiting usage of the headphones to just 15 minutes if you have the decibels turned up to 100. If you’re unsure of the loudness of your music, you can use a sound meter to determine the exact decibel level.
- It’s good practice to clean your over-ear headphones from time to time. Always start by unplugging the headphones or powering them off if they are wireless. Next, remove the earpads and set them aside. Wipe down the rest of the headphones with a little soapy water. You can set them aside to air dry and move on to wiping down the actual earpads with an alcohol wipe. If you need to reach in any tiny crevices, you can dip a cotton swab into some alcohol and use that. Set the earpads aside to dry and reassemble the headphones once all the pieces have finished drying out.
- Over-ear headphones come in a wide range of prices based on construction materials, sound quality and extra features. One of the most affordable sets is the Sony ZX Series Stereo Over-Ear Headphones. You’ll pay a moderate price for both the Mpow H7 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones and the LETSCOM Wireless Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones. If you can afford to for a high-end set of headphones, the Sennheiser HD 600 Professional Over-Ear Headphones are a great choice.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide