Covercraft Wolf CY31041 Multi-Layer Ready-Fit RV Cover, 21-22-Feet
Last updated date: June 9, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top RV Covers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best RV Cover you should buy.
Update as June 9, 2022:
Checkout The Best RV Cover for a detailed review of all the top rv covers.
This cover is intended for moderate climates or storage under cover, but it can protect your camper against rain and snow, if properly secured. The included rain gutter covers help protect your cover from punctures, and reinforced corners keep it in great shape from season to season.
In our analysis, the Covercraft Covercraft Wolf Multi-Layer Ready-Fit RV Cover, 21-22-Feet placed 9th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Since 1965 Covercraft has manufactured premium quality exterior and interior protection products for automotive enthusiasts, building a reputation for quality, durability and design. Wolf Ready-Fit covers could actually be called “semi-custom” since they are designed to provide a very good fit using incremental sizing. Each cover is made with multi-layer polypropylene for breathable protection. Strengthened corners add increased protection on all top and bottom corners. A strap and buckle system positioned on front and back secures cover and keeps on tight. Rain gutter covers protect your cover from damage caused by gutters. Each cover comes with a patch kit for quick repairs, and a storage bag to hold your cover when not in use. Each Wolf by Covercraft Ready-Fit Protective Cover is protected by a 1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty. Covercraft’s warranty coverage protects against defects in material and workmanship, as well as the fabric becoming unserviceable during normal use. After factory inspection, at its option, Covercraft will repair or replace the unit or specific panels or parts judged to be unusable. Warranty does not cover fading, which occurs naturally on all products used outdoors, or weather resistance of fabric.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On RV Covers
When shopping for the best RV cover, it’s imperative that you know the size of your RV and account for any special modifications, like an oversized rooftop air conditioner. While most RVs will work well with a standard-sized cover, if you’ve customized your ride, it may require some tailoring.
Measure from the two longest points, including ladders, bumpers and spare tires but not the hitch tongue (you won’t be covering that part). Aim for a snug fit on your RV. The more slack your cover has, the more likely it will be to suffer from wear and potentially tear in the wind or other bad weather.
If your RV is at the upper edge of a cover’s range, it may be better to go one size up and look into additional straps to help make it a snug fit. Most importantly, be sure to use your RV cover regularly so that your vehicle is protected and stays looking its best when you take a trip.
The RV Cover Buying Guide
- Keep an eye on the recommended climate ranges for any RV cover you are considering. If the price looks too good to be true for an all-weather cover, it probably is.
- Try padding any sharp corners or edges on your RV before covering it to prevent accidental tears. A cheap pack of tennis balls can be cut into covers for rain gutter corners and pool noodles can be cut open to cover sharp edges.
- Never operate your stove or other propane-fueled devices in your RV while the cover is on. Burning propane generates carbon dioxide, which will be trapped by the cover and become a serious health risk very quickly. This would be akin to running your car inside a closed garage.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide