County Line Kitchen Drink, Pour, Store! Airtight Mason Jar Flip Cap Lid
Last updated date: August 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mason Jar Lids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mason Jar Lid you should buy.
Editor's Note August 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Mason Jar Lid for a detailed review of all the top mason jar lids.
These lids with a flip cap make it easy to drink out of the mason jars, or you could use them for storing dry or liquid goods. The lid provides a secure seal, so you won't have any spills or leaks. The flip cap is securely attached and highly durable.
In our analysis, the County Line Kitchen County Line Kitchen Drink, Pour, Store! Airtight Mason Jar Flip Cap Lid placed 5th when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
REINVENT YOUR MASON JARS! Turn your mason jar into a drinking bottle or use it store dry or liquid goods. This lid provides and air tight, dependable seal to keep your foods fresh and ensure that it will never leak. SUPERIOR STYLING. Whether you are using your flip cap lid to take food and drink with you on the go or to store food in your pantry, you will appreciate the retro good looks of the lid! INNOVATIVE FEATURES. No more messes! The flip cap springs open and stays open when you are pouring or drinking, it will never flop back down while you are pouring or drinking. The flip cap is securely attached, it will never fall off. DEPENDABLE, LOW EFFORT SEALING. The integrated silicone gasket provides a secure seal with the jar that is guaranteed not to leak. The ingenious seal design reduces friction between the jar and the lid so that the lid can be removed easily. CHECK YOUR JAR SIZE IN THE LAST IMAGE This lid fits WIDE MOUTH jars only. Made of FOOD GRADE, FDA compliant, BPA free plastic and silicone. Dishwasher safe. Fits all wide mouth mason jars including Ball and Kerr brands. NOT FOR CANNING.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mason Jar Lids
Mason jars are some of the most useful items you can have around the house. They come in handy in almost any room, and they can be used over and over again. These highly versatile jars are not just great for canning, they have a multitude of uses around the home.
While the classic mason jar lid is handy when you’re canning or storing other food items, you can actually get different types of lids to expand your use of the mason jar. Just by changing the lid, you can turn your mason jar into a drinking cup or a soap dispenser. When you’re on the hunt for mason jar lids, the first thing you need to consider is how you want to use this reusable piece of glassware.
Glass containers like mason jars are better for our health because they don’t emit harmful toxins like plastic does. This is particularly important if you use mason jars to store food.
Plus, nearly 80% of glass can be recycled into new glass, which saves energy during the manufacturing process. Living a sustainable lifestyle is possible when you have the right accessories like mason jar lids to expand the use of the jars.
The Mason Jar Lid Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re buying mason jar lids is the size. Mason jars come in regular and large sizes, so you’ll want to ensure the lid fits on the jars you have.
- If you’re interested in making smoothies and using your mason jar as a drinking cup, opt for a mason jar lid that has a straw hole. You can also get mason jar lids that are flip tops, which make it easy to drink from the jars without making a mess.
- If you want to use mason jars in the bathroom, you can purchase a lid that has a soap dispenser attached. Just add liquid soap to the jar and you’re ready to go. You can turn a mason jar into a toothbrush holder by attaching a lid that has separate compartments for each toothbrush.
- While most mason jar lids are made out of metal, you can also get ones that are made out of sustainable bamboo. The bamboo lids typically have a silicone ring that helps create a tight seal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide