COTTONHOUSE Hypoallergenic Lightweight All Season Reversible Duvet
Last updated date: May 25, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Lightweight Duvets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Lightweight Duvet you should buy.
Update as May 25, 2021:
Checkout The Best Lightweight Duvet for a detailed review of all the top lightweight duvets.
Featuring a weight of 350 grams per square meter, this duvet stands out as the heaviest of lightweight options, so it works better for fall and winter. It's easily cared for, with fluffy polyster filling and boxed stitching, and comes in several color and pattern options.
In our analysis, the COTTONHOUSE COTTONHOUSE Hypoallergenic Lightweight All Season Reversible Duvet placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Soft Brushed Fabric Cover, Whole-piece Poly Filling. Smaller box stitching, no shifting, no clumping. Since the Comforter is Vacuum Packaged, so the comforter you get may be not as fluffy as the image shows. To Completely Fluff Up This Comforter, We Suggest You Put It Into Your Dryer Or Expose It to the Sunlight for a Few Hours. Ultra soft & Breathable: Devoted to provide an extremely gentle and comfortable sleeping experience! Material: 100% Polyester. Double brushed fabric cover: Noise-Free and more Breathable. Filling: 350GSM polyester. NO Tearing or Horrible Odor. Great choice for those who can't use feather bedding. High quality: Box style stitching, Whole-piece Poly filling, FLUFFY and well-distributed, no need to worry about filling leakage or loose thread. 8 corner and side tabs, help you secure the comforter in place. Easy care: Machine washes in cold water, gentle cycle, and tumble dry on low then dry naturally. It won’t fade or have little fuzz ball after wash. It is very easy to care, can save you a lot of time and energy. Return and Refund: when you receive defective product, pls contact us, no need to return the product, just throw it away. Just send us a photo of the damaged products, we will issue the refund for you, no need to return the packaging, cause we will also dispose them. And if our comforter is not what you want, just return it, shipping fees is covered. If you have any problems or questions about this comforter , you can contact the seller email, we will instantly solve your problems.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Lightweight Duvets
During warm nights, you may get too hot under a heavy comforter. And you may prefer an alternative to your bedspread that can be regularly switched out with different designs. A lightweight duvet can both help keep you comfortable and add a stylish, versatile touch to your sleeping space.
While many duvets have a large amount of filling to keep sleepers warm on cold nights, lightweight duvets trap less heat. So, they can work well for milder nights.
As you shop for a lightweight duvet, you’ll find that many options have an outer covering that features cooling properties so that the duvet feels more breathable. The covers often come in microfiber or cotton, since heavier materials like wool lead to more warmth and give the duvet more weight. A bamboo duvet especially can offer softness, breathability and comfort.
The outer covering of a duvet will often have a quilted pattern resembling a checkerboard in order to distribute the filling evenly. However, you can also find duvets with parallel seams, gussets or even a baffle box style. Keep in mind you’ll need a separate cover with your duvet, which will allow you variety in terms of colors and designs.
The amount of filling inside the duvet will help determine how lightweight it is. While manufacturers often advertise the weights of their products, you can consider that lightweight duvets can start with a filling of 150 grams per square meter, while duvets with a weight of at least 450 grams per square meter indicate a winter weight.
You may also see a thermal overall grade number, or tog, which tells you how well the duvet insulates and keeps you warm. Lightweight duvets may have a grade between 3 and 4.5 tog. The higher the tog measurement, the warmer the duvet.
You’ll want to be sure to choose a lightweight duvet that fits your bed properly. You can often go along with your mattress size, so you could buy a queen-sized duvet for a queen-sized mattress. However, be aware that taller mattresses can mean that you’ll need to buy a duvet that’s a size larger.
The Lightweight Duvet Buying Guide
- To protect your duvet, opt for a quality duvet cover of the same size. You’ll find duvet covers of different materials and levels of quality, so you’ll want to research options. Find one that’s comfortable and doesn’t add too much bulk to your lightweight duvet.
- Just as when you’re shopping for a comforter or sheets, you’ll find that lightweight duvets can come in different thread counts. For softness, look for a duvet with a thread count of at least 200. Keep in mind that higher numbers usually indicate more softness, but the quality of the brand can also matter.
- If you have issues with allergies or sensitivities, look for a lightweight duvet labeled as hypoallergenic. Such duvets come in a material that helps resist dust and other irritants, and some products even have a special treatment that strengthens the effect.
- While a duvet cover can help keep your duvet clean, you’ll eventually need to wash it, and your product’s label will explain the care instructions. Some manufacturers recommend that you get the duvet professionally cleaned, while others will explain how to do it yourself in a washer and dryer. Since these items can be bulky, you might find that your washer and dryer are too small for the job. If you do wash the duvet at home, consider air-drying it.
- To keep your lightweight duvet fluffy and not flat, it helps to shake it out so the filling gets distributed properly.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide