Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper
Last updated date: June 20, 2019
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top 1 Toilet Papers and dug through the reviews from 9 of the most popular review sites including Your Best Digs, HQ Review, Top Home Stuff, No Place Called Home, New York Times Wirecutter, Toilet Rated, Toilet Seat Guide, Home Spa Select, Sanitation HQ and more. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toilet Paper you should buy.
The raised ripples on Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper allow it to absorb three times the liquid. Each sheet is delicate on skin and has a more luxurious feel. Plus, it utilizes Safeflush Technology, which also makes it a good choice for users with septic systems. As an added bonus, Cottenelle partners with the World Wildlife Fund to protect the earth's ecosystems. In our analysis of 66 expert reviews, the Cottonelle Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note July 2, 2019:
Checkout The Best Toilet Paper for a detailed review of all the top toilet papers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare toilet paper with CleanRipple Texture is the Softest, Thickest and Most Absorbent Cottonelle bath tissue ever. The Cushiony Soft CleanRipple Texture is designed to Clean Better and give your family a more Soft, Strong, and Comfortable clean. Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare toilet tissue is not only safe for your behind, it's safe for sewers and septic systems. Choose Cottonelle ComfortCare toilet paper and experience the CleanRipple Texture Difference for yourself. For the ultimate in cushiony comfort and freshness, add Cottonelle Flushable Wipes to your bathroom routine. Cottonelle toilet papers are 3X Thicker, 3X Stronger, and 3X More Absorbent versus the leading national value toilet papers brand – Cottonelle toilet papers are great for getting your toilet paper in bulk, subscribe and save, prime pantry, or as an essential Holiday gift idea.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toilet Papers
- There are plenty of creative ways to store extra toilet paper in your bathroom, even if your bathroom is on the smaller side. You can use a decorative planter, install a wire rack under your sink or even place a pocket hanger in your bathroom closet.
- Toilet paper is flammable. Never store it near a heat source.
- Save the cardboard toilet paper tube when you come to the end of your paper. If you don’t have any children or grandchildren in the home, you can donate your tubes to a nearby school or daycare center. The cardboard tubes are often used to make fun crafts, like cute animals, decorative binoculars and even gift boxes.
- Surprisingly, toilet paper comes in handy for many things, not just keeping you clean after you’ve used the restroom. It serves as a makeup remover, doubles as a coffee filter, cleans up dog messes and stops shaving nicks from bleeding. Of course, just like the toilet paper tube, you can also use the paper to create art, like paper flowers for example.
- When comparing price, you’ll need to take the number of toilet paper rolls and divide that number by the price. This will give you the cost per roll. On the higher end you’ll find Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper with 18 rolls for about $28. This comes to $1.55 a roll. In the middle is Presto! Toilet Paper with 24 rolls for $22, which is approximately $.90 a roll, and Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper with 12 rolls for $8, or $.65 a roll. At the lower end is Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper with its 24 mega rolls for $30 that equal 123 regular rolls. Using the regular roll figure to accurately compare the toilet paper to the above-mentioned products, you’ll find each roll costs just $.25 each.
DYWM Fun Fact
Before the Chinese invented toilet paper in 6th Century AD, people used all kinds of items to clean their tushes. Sticks, moss, wool, fruit peels and sponges are just a few examples. It wasn’t until 1857 that toilet paper began to be sold in the United States. Although it’s widely popular now, with the average household using a roll of toilet paper every five days, 70 to 75 percent of the world’s population still doesn’t use this handy invention. There are several reasons for this, such as limited access to trees, lack of funds to purchase the toilet paper and no household plumbing.
The Toilet Paper Buying Guide
One of the most important essentials you’ll need for your home is toilet paper. It may seem like a simple purchase, but there are actually a few things you want to consider before deciding which toilet paper is best for you and your family.
First, you’ll want to look for any certifications or awards that indicate the brand has been recognized as a quality product. For example, does the toilet paper packaging state that the paper has been stamped with the Good Housekeeping seal of approval?
Next, check to see if the toilet paper is safe for use with septic systems. You don’t want to use paper that won’t dissolve easily in water, as this will clog up your pipes. Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper not only lists their product as clog and septic-safe, but it also has Roto-Rooter approval.
If you or anyone in your home has sensitive skin, you’ll also need to look for toilet paper that is soft and non-irritating. Unscented brands are a good choice, as they don’t contain any chemicals, such as fragrances, that may cause a reaction in some people.
Strength is another characteristic you’ll want to see in a good toilet paper. You don’t want paper that easily breaks apart when dry, or you’ll end up using twice as much of it just to get clean. Charmin Ultra Strong Toilet Paper actually has a 2-ply diamond weave texture that stays so strong, you’ll actually use four times less of it to do the same job as regular toilet paper.
Of course, you’ll also want toilet paper that is absorbent, like Cottonelle Ultra ComfortCare Toilet Paper. Since it’s three times thicker, it’s also three times more absorbent than the leading national bath tissue.
Finally, if caring for the environment is important to you, you’ll want to choose a toilet paper that is eco-friendly. Presto! Toilet Paper creates its sheets from pulp that comes from sustainably managed forests and controlled sources. It’s also a proud Programme for the Endorsement of Forest Certification holder.