cotsoco Electric Scalp Massager
Last updated date: May 28, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Scalp Massagers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Scalp Massager you should buy.
Update as May 28, 2021:
Checkout The Best Scalp Massager for a detailed review of all the top scalp massagers.
Relieve stress after a long day at work with this electric scalp massager. The unit is easy to use with just one start and stop button. Simply attach the four massager heads and your good to go. After the massage has ended, place the unit on the provided charging station, so it's ready the next time you want to use it.
In our analysis of 52 expert reviews, the cotsoco Electric Scalp Massager placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Deep Scalp Massage. 4 massager heads with 28 individual 3D Deep-Kneading,perfectly fit the scalp, hand-simulation,deep and fully massage head. Increase blood circulation to the scalp, boosting hair growth,promoting relaxation,releasing stress and relieving sore. Gets you to sleep soon. Easy & Widely Use. One key to start, the elderly can easily use; 10 minutes intelligent timing massage avoids forgetting to shut down. Also good to massage your neck and shoulder or other body parts. Portable for a trip, office or home massage. Dry & Wet Dual Purpose. 4 massage modes(high/low speed in both direction) under dry or wet condition. The massager body is made from IPX7 Waterproof material, which makes it possible to enjoy a head massage while bathing. Massages your scalp in the shower to ease itchiness and promote blood circulation. Healthy&Custom Designed. Custom-designed,total 28 contactors are perfectly fit the scalp,deep and fully massage head and body. Ergonomic design and easy to hold, high quality massage heads take good care of your skin, safe and comfortable. Ideal gift for men, women, parents and friends. Rechargeable & Cordless. Enjoy a perfect massage anytime anywhere without an annoying wire; Fully charged at one time and you may enjoy a two- hour massage. (Charging base is separate from massager.)
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Scalp Massagers
Back massages are heavenly, but they aren’t the only part of your body that can benefit from a massage. If you’re looking for stress relief, stronger hair follicles and reduced occurrences of pesky migraines, then you’ll want to put a scalp massage on your to-do list! Unfortunately, it can be expensive to hire a professional for routine massages. Instead, you’ll want to look into purchasing a scalp massager you can use at home.
You may wish to start with a simple model that doesn’t require any batteries. There are excellent massagers that are constructed from durable silicone. This type is completely waterproof, so you can take it in the shower and use it along with your favorite shampoo and conditioner. Not only will you get a good massage, but you’ll also get a better clean, as the massager’s bristles remove dead skin cells.
Another scalp massager to keep an eye out for is one that has bristles coated with tourmaline. This mineral is excellent for keeping your hair healthy while adding a little extra shine. You’ll also want to keep an eye out for a model that has an ergonomic grip that is small enough to be used by everyone in the family, including children. Since the bristles are traditionally made of a soft anion silicone, they won’t irritate sensitive scalps.
Perhaps you’re searching for a scalp massager that also vibrates? Most require just one AA battery and they often come in a choice of colors. The extra vibration helps to exfoliate the scalp and remove dandruff. The bristles will also improve circulation to the scalp and its sebaceous glands, which results in the natural oils of the scalp being released and distributed across the scalp and down the hair shafts.
Of course, there’s always the option to spend a little more to get a professional quality scalp massage. A kneading scalp massager is another battery-powered massager, but this one often comes with four different tension modes to choose from. You may also have the option of selecting the direction of clockwise or counterclockwise and either a low or high speed. Keep an eye out for a scalp massager that is also outfitted with 28 3D kneading Shiatsu massage nodes to treat a larger area of your scalp.
There are a few other features that you may want to consider. If you have a sensitivity to noise, for example, you’ll want to look for a model that runs quietly. Also, if you enjoy traveling, you’ll want a scalp massager that is both lightweight and portable.
The Scalp Massager Buying Guide
- It is important to note that those with sensitive scalps may find certain massagers too intense, which may result in discomfort instead of relief. The opposite is also true, as the massager’s bristles may be too soft for individuals who have thick hair. If the bristles can’t reach the scalp, you won’t get the relief you’re looking for.
- Individuals with medium and long hair have to be careful because some massager models tend to tangle hair.
- Keep in mind that water-resistant does not mean waterproof. If the model says water-resistant, it should still work if it gets splashed occasionally, but it won’t continue to work if it is submerged underwater.
- If you get a battery-operated massager wet, you’ll need to dry out the battery case. Consumers have reported mold growing in their massager’s battery case after using the massager in the shower.
- Some models warn users not to remove the brush from the body of the massager for cleaning. If the bristles come off, you won’t be able to reapply them.
- Some models are suitable for use with cats and dogs, which is excellent if you’d like to pamper your pet.
- You can use essential oils with your massager. For example, tea tree oil is great for individuals who have dandruff or an itchy scalp. Rosemary and eucalyptus essential oils are another good choice, as these are great for aiding in the stimulation of your hair follicles.
- As you browse the prices for available scalp massagers, you’ll need to take into consideration whether the massager is battery-operated, and if it is, how many different modes are available. For example, models that contain no batteries and are simple to operate have a lower price tag. Models that do require batteries, but are simple to operate, have a moderate cost. On the high end, you’ll find models with four different modes of operation and 28 individual nodes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide