CoTa Global Vinyl Donut Pool Floatie
Last updated date: October 10, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Floaties and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Floatie you should buy.
Update as October 10, 2022:
Checkout The Best Floatie for a detailed review of all the top floaties.
Measuring 36 inches around, this pool ring is large enough for lounging on the water. You can easily inflate this pretty, lightweight float by blowing into the rapid air valve, but a pump will expedite the process and save your breath. The premium PVC material will hold up over many uses.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the CoTa Global Vinyl Donut Pool Floatie placed 8th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COOL & FUN SUMMER ACTIVITIES: A Confetti Sparkle Glitter Filled Inflatable Rose Gold Pool Tube will make a BIG splash for a summer-filled fun. Lightweight swim ring design makes the float tube a great summer accessory for your next beach gathering or pool party. Guaranteed to live up any outdoor occasion with the sparkling confetti glitter inside. Whether you are resting or looking for a tan, lay on the float comfortably and chill in the water as you soak up the summer sun. FLOAT IN SUMMER STYLE: Looking to decorate your outdoor space for beach inspired party? The stylish pool Inflatable lounger is one addition to your summer wish list you cannot do without. Easy to inflate/deflate with a quick valve system & large sparkling rose gold confetti inside makes a magical time under the sun. The perfect summer gift of pool floats for kids and adults looking to relax in the water. Its comfortable and vibrant design will turn up your next pool party or beach gathering! EASY TO INFLATE & READY TO PLAY: Includes 1 Confetti-Filled Inflatable Rose Gold Pool Tube. Use a pump or exhale air into the quick valve system to easily inflate the tube within seconds. Kick back and enjoy a sun-soaked time under the summer heat. After a fun long day in the sun, simply open the valve and squeeze out the remaining air to deflate. The compact design does not take a lot of storage space, thus makes it ideal for smart economic storage and quick use. Measures 36″. HEAVY DUTY DESIGN: Built to last from one summer to the next, our tube is made of premium quality PVC vinyl materials. UV resistant to protect the inflatable tube from color fading or cracking. Enjoy the tube in various events and activities at the beach, pool and lake. INFLATABLE POOL TUBE COMES WITH UNIQUE DESIGN YOU WILL LOVE: The Rose Gold Ring Confetti-Filled Inflatable Pool Tube is as beautiful as useful and it will change the look of your party.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Floaties
A good float can make pool time a little more enjoyable. Instead of exerting your energy in swimming, you can kick back and relax while you’re in the water.
But once you start shopping for a pool float, you’ll quickly learn that there is a wide range of options available and picking just one can be tough! You can choose a float that makes it easy to lounge and relax, or you can choose one designed to support your upper body while you use your legs to move around. If you have children, there are floats designed for various age ranges, too.
With children, safety is a top priority. You can even find floats for infants and toddlers that have safety straps built in. Often these floats are designed to ensure they don’t deflate easily, adding an additional layer of security.
Floats can be made for a variety of purposes, from holding food and beverages to bringing game accessories into the water. If you’re looking for a float for sunbathing, you’ll need one that will let you recline on both your backside and your stomach for an even tan. You might also want to scope out one with cupholders to keep you hydrated while you’re outside.
The Floatie Buying Guide
- Floats will naturally need to be inflated. Although a pool pump can expedite things, consider that you might not always want to go searching for one. A float that you can easily inflate by blowing into the valve will make it easier.
- Inflation can be challenging with larger floats made from thicker material. A pump might come in handy for those situations, so make sure you keep your pump close by.
- Many modern floats are made with PVC, a type of plastic polymer that provides more durability while also being flexible enough to keep you comfortable.
- Even the most durable material can suffer a puncture, especially with the stress of waterplay and being packed up frequently to take on the go. You may wish to make sure you have a repair kit on hand.
- Often floats for younger children will have features like dual air chambers and a safety valve to keep air leaks from creating a danger. One that has straps to keep an infant firmly in place can give you that extra peace of mind. However, most floats are not safety devices so you’ll need to closely supervise your little ones in the water.
- Floats come in a wide range of sizes. Make sure you know the dimensions of your float before buying. An extra-large float could be a problem if you have a small pool, but it can be perfect for using in bodies of water like oceans and lakes.
- Some floats are designed for younger children to ride atop. If you go with this type of float, make sure there are safety features like handles. Check the weight capacity if you want multiple kids to join the fun.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide