Cosy House Collection Hypoallergenic Bamboo Luxury Sheets
Last updated date: August 28, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
Update as August 28, 2023:
Check out The Best Luxury Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury sheets.
Sleep cool in these bamboo and microfiber sheets. They are hypoallergenic and highly breathable. Plus, they have a tight fit so they stay in place.In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Cosy House Collection Hypoallergenic Bamboo Luxury Sheets placed 10th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
OUTSTANDING! High Quality 60% Bamboo and 40% Microfiber Blend Feels softer, more comfortable and has greater bamboo content than most bamboo bed sheets on the market. AMAZING! Guaranteed Perfect Fit to your queen sized bed – Flat Sheet 105″ x 90″, Fitted 80″ x 60″ with deep pockets up to 16 inches and 2 Pillowcases 20″ x 30″. REVOLUTIONARY! Regenerated Cellulose Fiber from Rayon delivers the key to regulate heat making it breathable, naturally hypoallergenic, odor, stain & wrinkle resistant. Easy to care for too! Cold wash and tumble dry low heat to avoid piling. BREAKTHROUGH! Thick Corner Straps paired with deep pockets & a durable elastic that goes around the entire Fitted Sheet with Tightly-Knit Threads ensures the sheets stay in place and on your bed throughout the night. No more waking up in the middle of the night to adjust your sheets. SATISFACTION GUARANTEED! Shop with confidence, If you don’t absolutely love your new bamboo bed sheet set we offer a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee paired with World Class customer service. Simply contact us with any concerns or questions, We respond to all customer inquiries within 24 hours.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Luxury Sheet Rankings
Luxury Sheet Overview
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
MORE: The Best Hotel Sheets
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
MORE: The Best Cotton Sheets
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.