COSORI Auto-Blend High Speed Bullet Blender, 9-Piece
Last updated: March 9, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bullet Blenders and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bullet Blender you should buy.
In our analysis of 64 expert reviews, the COSORI Auto-Blend High Speed Bullet Blender, 9-Piece placed 11th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Hello, healthy personal assistance. You’re busy; it’s efficient. In minutes, you can be out the door with a to-go blend in hand to power your day. With a professional but personal-size blender, setup and clean-up become less tedious and tiresome, yet you still benefit from high performance and consistent results. Not sure where to start? Consult our included recipe book
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Bullet Blender Rankings
Traditional blenders are an excellent choice for large jobs; however, bullet blenders offer convenience and added power for smaller jobs. They allow you to do everything from preparing fresh baby food to creating a delicious fruit smoothie for one. You’ll find cleaning up after using a bullet blender is also a breeze. As you shop for the best bullet blender, keep the following information in mind.
Determine how portable you need the bullet blender to be. Some models are compact, so they work well for small apartments, dorm rooms and RV kitchens. Many also offer cord storage and may even have an on-the-go travel lid.
Consider a set with extras if you have a family at home. Some bullet blenders, for example, have four mugs with colored comfort lids. This gives each family member the ability to personalize their smoothie. They also include a small blender cup for chopping garlic and a large blender cup for mixing pancake batter.
Look for a bullet blender that doesn’t sacrifice on nutrition. There are blenders on the market that use 900 watts of professional power to extract hidden nutrition from your fruits and vegetables. They also feature a manual program that allows you to control the speed of the blender with just the touch of a button.
Review the blender’s ability to break down hard foods. You’ll find the NutriBullet NB9-1301K Pro Blender, 13-Piece is able to handle everything from nuts to kale, thanks to its stainless-steel extractor blades and cyclonic action technology. Another perk to this blender is that it comes in 12 different colors, including coral, violet, sky, cobalt and clover.
- Before using your bullet blender, you’ll need to prep your fruits and veggies. Start off by washing your produce and then move on to removing any seeds, pits, stems or peels. Although bullet blenders are designed to chop, whip and puree your fruits and vegetables, it works best when you take the time to dice the produce into 1/2-inch chunks before adding them to the blender.
- Pay careful attention to the fill line in the bottle. It’s OK if your ingredients don’t reach the fill line, but the blender won’t work properly if the ingredients rise above the fill line.
- Bullet blenders are not designed to be used for longer than one minute at a time. In most cases, your smoothie or nutritional drink can be prepared with a few pulses over the course of 10 seconds.
- Many bullet blenders are listed as dishwasher safe; however, the parts are made of plastic. You’ll either want to place them on the top shelf of your dishwasher or wash them by hand using a mild dish soap and hot water. A bottle brush is a handy tool that will help you get in those hard-to-reach places. It’s always easier to clean a bullet blender immediately after each use.
- Bullet blenders vary in price based on the power of their motors and the number of pieces the set contains.