COSMOPLUS Micro-Knit Fitted Sheets
Last updated date: April 21, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Fitted Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Fitted Sheet you should buy.
Editor's Note April 21, 2021:
Checkout The Best Fitted Sheets for a detailed review of all the top fitted sheets.
These fitted sheets are crafted from a micro-brushed fiber with spandex knit. In addition to stretching to provide a custom fit, the fabric is also soft and breathable. It's designed to fit both traditional and air mattresses with a thickness between 8 and 14 inches.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the COSMOPLUS COSMOPLUS Micro-Knit Fitted Sheets placed 1st when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Premium Microfiber Fabric – Our deep-fitted sheets are knitted with a soft,breathable micro-brushed fiber with spandex knit for ultimate sleep comfort. Smart, Snug, Stretch-Fit – A magic 4-way high stretch technology helps keep our iron free sheets in place without slipping, sliding, or bunching up even if you move. All-Night Support – The enhanced air flow and moisture-wicking design allows your body to stay cool and relaxed throughout the night to wake up feeling refreshed. Versatile Colors and Sizing – We offer our fitted sheets in twin, full, queen, and king sizes, as well as lavish bedroom colors such as white, gray, light gray, navy and taupe. Suitable for traditional Mattress and Air Bed Mattress from 8" up to 14" – The deep-pocketed fitted sheet design and 4-way corner stretch helps the better fit blow-up traditional mattress and air mattress for guests or travel comfort.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Fitted Sheets
A fitted sheet is a rectangular bedsheet that has elastic around the four corners so it can snugly fit over your mattress. It makes it easy to get a neatly-made bed without having to struggle with tucking in bedsheets underneath the mattress.
Select your fitted sheet material carefully so that you have a comfortable and relaxing night’s sleep. If you consistently wake up because your sheets are too scratchy or rough, then it’s time to look into some new bedding. A popular material for fitted sheets is cotton, which is soft, durable and breathable. Cotton often has a luxurious feel to it. Another popular option is microfiber, which is made from fine fibers of polyester. This material is hardy and soft. However, it is a little less breathable than cotton.
Unlike with regular bedsheets, with a fitted sheet you have to consider the height of your mattress. If your mattress is taller than the pocket in your fitted sheets, the corners of the sheets will keep riding up. If the mattress is shorter than the pockets of the fitted sheets, you’ll have a lot of extra fabric which creates an untidy look. Fitted sheets typically measure around 15 inches deep but can also be as large as 22 inches deep.
The Fitted Sheet Buying Guide
- Fitted sheets are available individually or as part of a set which can include a flat sheet, pillowcases, pillow shams, comforter, comforter cover and decorative pillows. Decide whether you need a full or partial bedding set or just the sheet on its own.
- There are many color options available when it comes to fitted sheets. If you are purchasing the sheet individually, consider whether you want it to match with a particular bedding set or multiple bedding sets. You can opt for a neutral color like beige, white, cream or grey, or go with a pop of bold color like blue, red, yellow or green. Keep in mind that fitted sheets with bright colors can fade and look dingy more quickly than neutral colors. The oils from our skin, beauty products and bedtime snacks can discolor them in certain places. Most fitted sheets come in solid colors instead of patterns or prints.
- Easy care is key for bedding. Opt for fitted sheets that are washing machine and tumble dryer friendly. Cotton and microfiber are typically wrinkle-free, so your bed will look neat and tidy when made with freshly washed sheets.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide