COSCO 6-Foot Blow Molded Portable Folding Table
Last updated date: October 19, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Folding Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Folding Table you should buy.
Update as October 19, 2021:
Checkout The Best Portable Folding Tables for a detailed review of all the top portable folding tables.
This long rectangular table comes in both black and white color options to fit the event theme, location or your preferences. It's easy to take with you since it folds in half and has a handle. The surface can handle tough use.
In our analysis, the COSCO COSCO 6-Foot Blow Molded Portable Folding Table placed 5th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
COSCO Deluxe 6 foot Fold-in-Half Blow Molded Folding Table is the perfect table for any event! Molded from HDPE, a premium resin material that withstands all weather seasons. This makes the Cosco table suitable for indoor and outdoor use. This deluxe folding table folds in the center, locks closed, and features a comfort handle for easy transport and storage. Non-marring leg tips complete this table to ensure floors are not scratched or scrapped during use. The weight capacity of this product is 300 lbs.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Folding Tables
If you’re looking for a table that you can easily store away and set up right when you need to use it, then a portable folding table provides you with a convenient option. These tables work well for both outdoor and indoor purposes and offer you the benefit to choose from a variety of styles to fit your space and needs.
When exploring portable folding tables, you’ll find that many of them are made with a strong plastic tabletop in a neutral color such as white, black or gray. This kind of material offers benefits such as easy cleaning and durability. Plastic tables are especially a good fit for outdoor use since you don’t have to worry about the weather causing wear on them as much.
If you’re looking for something that better resembles traditional furniture, you can also find portable folding tables with a wooden top made of either plywood or particleboard. These are a better choice for indoor use since they don’t offer the weather-resistant features plastic tables do. You’ll find that the plywood tables offer more durability and can support more weight than the lighter particleboard options.
As you shop, you’ll want to keep the table shape in mind since both the intended use of the foldable portable table and your preferences matter. Many options are rectangular and offer flexibility since you can easily place multiple tables together. You’ll also find oval and round tables that can offer enough space but be harder to combine when needed.
Along with considering the table’s shape, keep in mind that you can find multiple sizes. If you only need a little bit of space to display something, you might find a 2-foot long folding table fits your needs and is easiest to take with you places. On the other hand, a 6-feet long folding table can work for seating guests for a picnic but be heavier for transport. Keep in mind that while larger folding tables may seem less portable, many of the rectangular ones actually fold in half.
You’ll want to pay attention to the portable folding table’s frame to make sure that it will provide enough durability for your needs. The legs are usually made of metal, and the frame has a mechanism that locks the table in place when you need to have it set up. You’ll find that different tables come with different weight limits, so keep your intended use in mind when selecting the right option.
Also, be aware that portable folding tables may be fixed or adjustable in height. If you plan to use the table for the same purpose each time, then a fixed height may work fine. However, an adjustable height offers the benefit of versatility such as being able to lower the table so small children can easily access it.
The Portable Folding Table Buying Guide
- Most portable folding tables come with a plain look, but that doesn’t mean you can’t add some style. You can add a fun tablecloth that suits your event’s theme, but be sure to check the sizing first so you get a good fit. You can also dress the folding table up like you would with a traditional table such as adding centerpieces.
- While assembly instructions can vary, it’s usually a simple process to set up a portable folding table. If the table folds in half, you’ll want to first open it so that the tabletop is at its full length. Check the bottom of the table for the legs that you should unfold. You’ll then want to look for either a groove under the tabletop or one or more special locking mechanisms on the frame that will allow you to secure the table.
- Never sit or climb on portable folding tables or use them to hold items that exceed the specific table’s weight limit. Doing so can lead to accidents or the table collapsing.
- Take care when assembling the table since you could get your fingers pinched when locking the legs in place.
- If you feel unsure about the table size you need to seat people, keep in mind a 5-foot long rectangular table can probably fit four to six people compared to two to three people for a 3-foot long table. On the other hand, a 5-foot round table might fit six to eight people compared to three to four people for a 3-foot one.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide