Cornucopia Brands Amber Glass Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce
Last updated date: March 18, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Soap Dispensers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Soap Dispenser you should buy.
The Cornucopia Brands Amber Glass Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce prevents sunlight from tainting the soaps and oils inside, ensuring they'll last longer. If you use essential oils or other herbal treatments, this design helps preserve their therapeutic properties. The thick, sturdy glass holds up over time, giving it a versatility that works well in kitchens, bathrooms or laundry rooms. In our analysis of 63 expert reviews, the Cornucopia Brands Cornucopia Brands Amber Glass Soap Dispenser, 16-Ounce placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note March 18, 2020:
Checkout The Best Soap Dispenser for a detailed review of all the top soap dispensers.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
16-Oz Empty Amber Glass Boston Round Bottles w/ Black Lotion Pump Dispensers (2-Pack); Refillable Liquid Soap Pump Brown Bottles + Chalk Labels & Lids, BPA-Free Plastic Tops. Safer, more eco-friendly, and cheaper than using plastic containers! Our refillable, reusable, and recyclable glass bottles are BPA and lead free and built to last even with daily use! Glass is eco-friendly, recyclable, and the best material for 100% oils and herbs. Now sold in convenient 2 packs with easy to use plastic pump nozzles included, our multipurpose glass bottles are ideal for: homemade lotions, liquid soaps / hand wash, face and body wash, hand sanitizer, dish soap, beauty products and cosmetics, shampoo, essential oil blends, DIY Cleaners, condiments, organic cleansers... and MORE! Use in the kitchen, bathroom, classroom, beauty salon & office. Constructed of thick-walled glass and durable #5 PP plastic tops, our pump bottles have a maximum capacity of 16-ounces each (2 cups), and measure approximately 8.5-inches tall and 3-inches wide. We also include 2 reusable decorative chalk labels to help you keep track of your contents. And, we include two lids for if you prefill your bottles and want to store or transport them without pump toppers.All plastic components are bpa-free. Note: You will need to twist the plastic pump top to "release" it before use. You can then twist it back down to close when moving it.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Soap Dispensers
In most households, a soap dispenser rests beside each sink. Sure, you can leave your soap in the container it came in, but that can get costly. Instead, you could buy a large, pump-less, container of soap and provide soap for every sink in your home, likely for months.
But to shift to that budget-friendly option, you’ll first need to invest in soap dispensers that you can refill. Simply set the dispenser up and refill it whenever it starts to get low. For best results, you should thoroughly clean each dispenser, including the pump, every time you refill it, if not more often.
When it comes to choosing a soap dispenser, there are a few things to consider. Dispensers will come into contact with moisture on a regular basis, so make sure the pump won’t rust over time. The bottom can also slip around in the moisture that pools underneath, so a nonslip surface will come in handy.
But overall, the design of the dispenser will likely be a top consideration. A dispenser with a mason jar design will work well with your farmhouse décor, for instance, while decorative glass will set your dispenser apart from the many others on the market. There are so many different designs, you can easily find the best look for your home.
DYWM Fun Fact
You don’t have to buy liquid soap in the store. There are multiple recipes online to help you make soap on your own, using ingredients like coconut oil, olive oil, potassium hydroxide and liquid vegetable glycerin. You’ll melt your oils and mix them, then dilute them using boiling water. You’ll need goggles and gloves to protect yourself, and you can melt the oils in a slow cooker. Once you’ve bought all the ingredients, you can make large batches of soap, saving you money over time. Plus, it’s a fun project that will allow you to customize your soap to your own preferences.
The Soap Dispenser Buying Guide
- With many refillable soap dispensers, getting the liquid inside can be a problem. If the neck of yours isn’t wide enough, a funnel can help you avoid a mess.
- Soap dispensers aren’t just for soap. You can also use them for essential oils, lotions and any other type of liquid you want dispensed through a pump. However, if you plan to use it for thicker liquids like shampoo or conditioner, look for a dispenser with a wide uptake tube to prevent clogging.
- For kitchen soap, it may come in handy to buy an all-in-one dispenser that will hold dish soap, hand soap, sponges and scrub brushes.
- Some soap dispensers can leak. Some are built with a gasket to prevent this, which will help keep your countertops mess-free.
- Larger soap dispensers can hold more liquid, requiring fewer refills.
- A dispenser with hands-free operation provides a level of convenience. Wave your hand over the sensor and soap pumps into your hand. However, keep in mind that these dispensers require batteries that you’ll have to change periodically.
- If you’re using your dispenser for sensitive liquids like essential oils or herbal remedies, amber-tinted glass can keep sunlight out, protecting the internal contents from degradation.