CordaRoy’s All-In-One Bed & Oversized Bean Bag Chair
Last updated date: April 1, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best you should buy.
Update as April 1, 2022:
Checkout Sink Into Comfort With The Best Oversized Bean Bag Chair for a detailed review of all the top .
If comfort is important to you, go with this oversized bean bag chair. It's filled with a premium shredded foam that conforms to your body. When you have an overnight guest, this chair converts into a queen-sized bed. The cover is also machine-washable for easy care.
In our analysis of 100 expert reviews, the CordaRoy's All-In-One Bed & Oversized Bean Bag Chair placed 10th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
With CordaRoy’s Corduroy Bean Bag Chair, a great night’s sleep is in the bag! As seen on Shark Tank, this is an ideal bean bag chair for adults and children alike. The fun seating and sleeping solution is perfect for your for your living room, guest room, kid’s room, basement, and more! The convertible chair changes from big bean bag chair to full-size bean bag bed in no time! To turn the chair into a bed, simply unzip the safe-lock zipper, remove the cover, and flip inner cushion. Fold and slide the cushion into cover to convert back to the original bean bag shape. So easy, the kids can do it! CordaRoy’s Chenille Bean Bag Chair is made of the highest quality materials for your comfort. The super plush, dimpled microfiber cover is durable for a lifetime of use while remaining luxuriously soft. The charcoal color looks great with any decor style. When it is time for a refresh, simply toss the cover in the washer and dryer for a convenient clean. The fabric guaranteed to remain soft no matter how many times you wash! At CordaRoy’s, we use furniture-gradefoam that is extremely long lasting yet soft and supportive. This means the inside of your convertible chair is made with the highest quality foam that provides conforming comfort whether you are reading, watching a movie, sleeping, or just hanging out. Your guests will thank you for not making them sleep on an air mattress! CordaRoy’s Chenille Bean Bag Chair is compressed for convenient shipping straight to your doorstep. The convertible chair comes complete with (1) Queen Chair Cover and (1) Queen Bed Insert, everything you need to get comfortable right away. Bean bag chair seats 2 adults (60″ wide). Queen bed sleeps 2 adults (60″ x 80″ x 10″).
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On
Bean bag chairs aren’t just for children or teens. Oversized models provide plenty of space for relaxing with a good book or snuggling up in front of a warm fire to watch a movie with the family. In fact, most extra-large bean bag chairs are able to fit two adults. If you’re in the market for a comfortable chair to lounge around in, you’ll want to consider an oversized bean bag chair.
As you browse the available bean bag chair models, look at what the filling is made of. You’ll find some are stuffed with a premium soft shredded foam, while others contain a host of tiny little beans. There are even bean bag chairs made with memory foam. One important thing to consider when going with foam is whether the foam has been recycled. While recycling foam is great for the environment, it does tend to flatten more quickly than virgin foam.
Next, take a look at the oversized bean bag chair’s outer shell. Some chairs are made using SmartMax Fabric that is stain-resistant and wipeable. Other chairs use either a removable double-stitched microsuede fiber or a velvet cover.
Consider where you plan on setting up the oversized bean bag chair when selecting the exact size, shape and color. For example, if the chair is 60 inches by 60 inches by 34 inches, you may find it too big for a small bedroom but just right for a living room. If it’s available in 30 different colors, like some models are, you’ll be able to match it with the rest of your decor.
Don’t forget to review any extra features that the oversized bean bag chair may have to offer. For example, you can buy a model that converts into a Queen-size bed. That’s a really handy benefit if you have a visiting guest. There are also models that come with a matching footstool. That gives you some extra room to stretch out.
The Buying Guide
- Keep in mind that some oversized bean bag chairs may take up to 24 hours to fully inflate. If you’re gifting one to a child for their birthday, you may want to set it up the day before.
- If you feel that the bean bag chair’s fluff is too stiff or heavy, you can always open it up and remove some of the stuffing. The opposite is also true. Feel free to add stuffing to make the bean bag chair more firm.
- Every so often, you’ll want to fluff up your bean bag chair to keep it from becoming flat.
- Check the bean bag chair’s product care guide before you attempt to clean it for the first time. Some chairs have a wipeable surface, which means you can clean them with a disinfecting wipe or a little dish soap, water and a lint-free cloth. Others have removable covers that are machine washable. You may be able to tumble dry them using the low heat setting. If not, you can hang them on a clothesline to air dry.
- Oversized bean bag chairs do come in a wide price range. If you’re looking for a budget-friendly option, go with the Chill Sack Memory Foam Oversized Bean Bag Chair. Since the Lumaland Luxury Microsuede Oversized Bean Bag Chair fits an entire family, it has the highest price tag of the bunch.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide