Coop Home Goods Eden Hypoallergenic Adjustable Pillow
Last updated date: October 1, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pillow you should buy.
Update as October 1, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pillows for a detailed review of all the top pillows.
This pillow uses a gusseted design to keep your pillow full even in the area where your head rests. This provides edge-to-edge support that frees you up to move around throughout the night. The pillow is made from 40% bamboo-derived viscose rayon and 60% polyester to keep the design breathable, as well as cooling gel memory foam to help keep you at a comfortable temperature while you sleep.
In our analysis, the Coop Home Goods Coop Home Goods Eden Hypoallergenic Adjustable Pillow placed 3rd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOOK NO FURTHER, HOT SLEEPERS – Your search for the perfect adjustable pillow has come to an end. The Eden features our soft, gel-infused memory foam & microfiber fill blend for a cooler sleep experience and a gusseted design for edge-to-edge support. FULLY ADJUSTABLE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL – Experiencing pain, snoring or tossing and turning are all signs of sleeping wrong. Our unique adjustable design allows you to access the memory foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape or sleep position. SLEEP RIGHT! IS YOUR PILLOW GREEN GUARD GOLD CERTIFIED? – Our Coop Home Goods Eden Pillows undergo strict, third-party lab testing and are CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold certified to ensure safety and quality. No toxic or harmful chemicals here! IT`S 100% SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. Vegan & Cruelty Free – no animals were harmed in the making of this awesome pillow. WE CARE – ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS USED! – The case is made with proprietary Lulltra fabric, a blend of bamboo-derived viscose rayon and polyester that provides breathability and softness. Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant, you can finally wake up refreshed. Unlike other pillows – we freshly manufacture our foam instead of using repurposed materials. A bonus ½ lb bag of fill is included with your order if you need a higher loft. YOUR BEST SLEEP EVER, GUARANTEED – You can now purchase with confidence. If you don’t fall in love within 100 nights (although we’re sure you will), contact us directly to return the pillow for a full refund, no questions asked. Each Coop Home Goods Eden Pillow also comes with a 5-year warranty. MADE IN USA.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pillows
Pillows have come a long way over the years. Today, sleepers can find a pillow that matches exactly the support they need while also keeping them cool and comfortable throughout the night. But the problem is, there are so many different options now, it can be tough to find exactly the right one.
While you can go to the store and try out various pillows, you won’t really know how well it holds up until you’ve slept on it. That pillow that seems to both retain its shape and conform may actually start to sag or bunch up in places over time. You may also find that you didn’t account for factors like breathability.
One of the best ways to find a pillow that meets your needs is to know how each pillow is constructed. Today’s pillows often use materials like gel and memory foam to conform to your head and neck without permanently flattening.
The way you sleep should factor into your choice of a pillow. Side sleepers will likely want one on the firmer side, while back sleepers need a flatter pillow to keep the neck in alignment with the spine. Stomach sleepers may benefit from no pillow at all or a very soft one. Since many sleepers change position throughout the night, though, you may have difficulty finding all these features at once in your choice of a pillow.
The Pillow Buying Guide
- You may not realize it, but pillows need to be replaced fairly frequently. Memory foams can last up to three years, but other types of pillows need to be switched out after about 18 months.
- If you purchase a pillow online, it will likely be vacuum sealed for compactness during shipping. Once it arrives and you remove it from the packaging, it will begin to expand. Give it at least 24 hours to come to its full size before sleeping on it.
- Temperature is also a consideration. Some pillows are built with breathability in mind, which will help if you tend to sweat while you sleep. Gel filling can have more cooling properties than other types of inserts, which also helps with temperature control.
- Some pillows are designed with a sideband that helps them keep their shape.
- Although you’ll probably use a pillowcase with your pillows, having a pillow you can toss in the machine comes in handy. Some also have an exterior that resists dirt buildup to ensure it looks new longer.
- You’ll find pillows are sized similarly to mattresses and sheets: standard, queen and king are the most popular. You don’t have to match your pillow size to your mattress size, though. Just be aware that with a king-size, bed, you may need three standard pillows to reach from one side to the other, whereas two king pillows will fit solidly side by side across that area.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide