Coop Home Goods Eden Adjustable Gel Pillow
Last updated date: September 23, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Gel Pillows and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Gel Pillow you should buy.
Update as January 22, 2021:
Checkout The Best Gel Pillow for a detailed review of all the top gel pillows.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Coop Home Goods Eden Adjustable Gel Pillow placed 0th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
LOOK NO FURTHER, HOT SLEEPERS - Your search for the perfect adjustable pillow has come to an end. The Eden features our soft, gel-infused memory foam & microfiber fill blend for a cooler sleep experience and a gusseted design for edge-to-edge support. FULLY ADJUSTABLE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL – Experiencing pain, snoring or tossing and turning are all signs of sleeping wrong. Our unique adjustable design allows you to access the memory foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape or sleep position. SLEEP RIGHT! IS YOUR PILLOW GREEN GUARD GOLD CERTIFIED? – Our Coop Home Goods Eden Pillows undergo strict, third-party lab testing and are CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold certified to ensure safety and quality. No toxic or harmful chemicals here! IT`S 100% SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES. Vegan & Cruelty Free – no animals were harmed in the making of this awesome pillow. WE CARE – ONLY THE HIGHEST QUALITY MATERIALS USED! - The case is made with proprietary Lulltra fabric, a blend of bamboo-derived viscose rayon and polyester that provides breathability and softness. Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant, you can finally wake up refreshed. Unlike other pillows – we freshly manufacture our foam instead of using repurposed materials. A bonus ½ lb bag of fill is included with your order if you need a higher loft. YOUR BEST SLEEP EVER, GUARANTEED - You can now purchase with confidence. If you don’t fall in love within 100 nights (although we’re sure you will), contact us directly to return the pillow for a full refund, no questions asked. Each Coop Home Goods Eden Pillow also comes with a 5-year warranty. MADE IN USA.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Gel Pillows
Having a good night’s sleep depends a lot upon your pillow. If it’s lumpy and hot, you’re likely going to be tossing and turning all night, flipping your pillow over hoping to find a smooth, cool side. An excellent option is a gel pillow, which helps provide a comfortable and cool night’s sleep. This is a kind of pillow that has layers of gel or gel-infused memory foam within the pillow. The role of the gel is to keep sleepers cool during hot nights.
There are two main kinds of gel pillows: One kind has layers of cooling gel near the exterior of the pillow. In some cases, these gel layers are actually removable so you can just use them on hot nights. Another kind of gel pillow uses gel-infused memory foam or polyfoam instead of actual gel. This is not removable unlike the layers of gel.
Gel pillows are designed for those who sleep warm. Regular pillows can absorb and retain heat while you sleep, so they can actually cause you to get even hotter at night. Gel pillows also work well for side sleepers because they align the spine, neck, shoulders and back while in that position. They also help alleviate pressure points better than regular pillows. Many pregnant women find gel pillows helpful for lowering their night temperature. Some even use gel pillows to prop up their knees or legs, in addition to their head. Gel pillows are also an excellent choice for those who suffer from allergies. Pillows filled with down can cause itchy eyes and sneezing in some people. However, gel pillows are made with hypoallergenic materials.
The Gel Pillow Buying Guide
- Consider what kind of gel pillow is best for you. Gel-infused memory foam pillows are cushiony and offer pressure-point relief. Pillows that have a layer of gel may offer more flexibility, especially if the gel is removable. You also have the option to get a gel pillow that has a reversible design. These pillows have one gel side and one non-gel side, so you can go based on your temperature and preference each night.
- Some gel pillows are made as one piece, while others have shredded foam inside. The pillows that are one-piece offer a consistent firmness along the whole surface of the pillow. Shredded foam pillows can be adjusted. You can actually remove or add to the pillow to make it firmer or softer as you please.
- What kind of firmness do you need in your gel pillow? Some gel pillows actually have dual firmness levels so each side is different. This offers more flexibility. If you have pains in your shoulders, neck and head, the firmness of the pillow is critical. Getting the wrong firmness level can further affect your discomfort.
- Regular pillows have a contoured shape, while many gel pillows are flat and even all over. Consider what is most comfortable for you.
- Check to see whether the gel pillow comes with a cover. This should be made out of a breathable material like cotton and rayon. Polyester can also help to keep you cool at night.
- Keep in mind that each time you shift on a gel pillow, it needs a few seconds to re-establish your position and provide comfort. This can take some getting used to, especially if you have only used down-filled pillows before.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide