Coolzon All Season Lightweight Sleeping Bag
Last updated date: February 1, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Sleeping Bags and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Sleeping Bag you should buy.
Update as February 1, 2021:
Checkout The Best Sleeping Bags for a detailed review of all the top sleeping bags.
You can take this sleeping bag with you easily thanks to the compression bag with straps. The material of the sleeping bag is waterproof and breathable, offering a comfortable sleep. It also has a snag-free zipper.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Coolzon All Season Lightweight Sleeping Bag placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
CONVENIENT STORAGE-Each sleeping bag is equipped with a compression bag with straps. Our compression bag has the biggest advantage of its large capacity, which makes it easy to store and carry. It can be packed into an ultra-compact bag in a few seconds without folding or Rolling, saving you more time. ROOMY AND COMFORTABLE - They are incredibly roomy for any adult or child. It's easy to get in, get out and turn around to find a comfortable sleeping position. The zipper stays closed, and the plush filling means you'll sleep like a baby. WATERPROOF, BREATHABLE AND WARM-We found the best balance between waterproof, breathable and warmth to make you more comfortable when using. ADVANCED MATERIALS- This sleeping bag is durable,high quality fluffy cotton fabricis very soft ,the highest grade of 100% polyester fiber is used as the surface material,and hollow cotton is used as the fillerto ensure light weight,durability and easy to carry,it can help you get rid of the hard work,Hike and a hard day,bring you a relaxing warm sleep. BEST CHIOCE- we strongly stand behind the great craftsmanship of these sleeping bags. If you aren’t satisfied with the comfort, the size, the weight or for any reason at all then just let us know and we’ll be happy to give you a full refund – no hassles, no delays, no questions asked.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Sleeping Bags
If you’re heading out into the woods for a few days, you’re going to need a comfortable, sturdy and lightweight sleeping bag. Otherwise, you may not get the good night’s sleep you need in order to enjoy your adventure.
The kind of sleeping bag you need depends on what kind of camping you’re doing. If you’re going backpacking, for example, one of the most important traits you want in your sleeping bag is how well it travels. This means that the material needs to be lightweight, pack down smaller and be easy to carry. They should also offer a lot of warmth without weighty fabric. However, if you’re going car camping, where you transport all the materials for your stay in your car, then you don’t have to worry so much about portability. While the sleeping bag should still offer comfort and warmth, it’s okay if it is a little bulky when rolled up. If you do both kinds of camping, then opt for one that is best for backpacking.
Temperature ratings are key when you’re buying any kind of sleeping bag. It’s important to know how warm your sleeping bag will keep you when you’re outdoors in cold temperatures. However, each manufacturer assigns their own ratings, so take them with a grain of salt. The metrics you want to note are Upper Limit and Lower Limit, which indicate the highest and lowest air temperature in which an average man can sleep comfortably. For women, the metric to look at is called Comfort, which indicates the lowest air temperature for comfortable sleeping. If you’re a cold sleeper, for example, opt for a thicker sleeping bag with a higher temperature rating than if you’re a warm sleeper.
The Sleeping Bag Buying Guide
- The shape of the sleeping bag affects how comfortable and warm you are at night. The Mummy shape has a snug fit. It’s wider around the middle and tapers in at the feet. This is designed to boost warmth and reduce weight. The Rectangular bag is an even width from top to bottom. It offers a lot of room to stretch out at night. The Semi-Rectangular bag is sometimes called a Barrel sleeping bag or the Modified Mummy. It’s a mix of the Mummy and Rectangular shapes. It offers both warmth and space to stretch out a little bit.
- You have two options when it comes to the type of insulation in your sleeping bag: down or synthetic. Down is an efficient insulation that is excellent at keeping you warm. It also compresses really well so it’s great for backpackers. However, it can be on the pricier end. Synthetic insulation is made out of waterproof polyester. It is a heavier and bulkier option than down, but it is the most budget-friendly. It’s also ideal for those that camp in wet conditions.
- When it comes to the outer material of the sleeping bag, it’s best to opt for a waterproof one. This way if you encounter any rain or snow on your travels, you can stay warm and dry. Ensure that the waterproof fabric is breathable so you don’t end up getting hot and sweaty inside the bag.
- Have you ever tried to zip up the sleeping back and have it snag on some fabric? To avoid this annoying hassle, go with zippers that have anti-snag features. Look for a zipper guard along the full length of the bag.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide