Coolrunner Dark Grey Marble Baoding Zen Balls
Last updated date: January 12, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Zen Balls and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Zen Ball you should buy.
Editor's Note January 12, 2021:
Checkout The Best Zen Ball for a detailed review of all the top zen balls.
Not only do these zen balls do a great job of helping you focus, but they also exercise your hands. They're made from a natural corundum marble that doesn't rust or corrode. Shoppers will love that the balls come in a handy carrying case.
In our analysis of 9 expert reviews, the Coolrunner Coolrunner Dark Grey Marble Baoding Zen Balls placed 2nd when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
NATURAL MATERIAL & TRADITIONAL CRAFTS - The baoding ball is made of beautiful natural corundum marble which won't rust, tarnish or corrode and adopted traditional cutting process. GREAT BENEFIT - Health ball is a traditional folk fitness equipment, hand movement.beneficial to the brain, playing health ball, you can make people's thoughts focused on the hands, eliminate all kinds of distractions, to eliminate tension, so that the brain to relax. Suitable for adults, children and the people with restored hand function, GymRat, it originated in the city of Baoding during the Ming Dynasty in China. PRODUCT ATTRIBUTES - Size: Each ball height 5cm (2inches), balls weight: 330g.Color: Dark grey. 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - 90 DAYS MONEY BACK guarantee of Coolrunner Baoding Balls. If you are not completely satisfied with the Health Balls you received, please feel free to contact us for a 100% satisfaction customer service.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Zen Balls
Whether you call them health balls, zen balls or Baoding balls, the stress-relieving power of small metal balls makes them popular with consumers across the globe. There are various uses for Baoding balls, each related to the way you move them in circular motions around your hand. In doing so, you massage your palm and strengthen your fingers, boosting hand wellness.
But in addition to the physical benefits you get from zen balls, you also may see a boost to your mental health. Some say the rhythmic motion eases stress, making them a great item to have nearby at work. But ancient Baoding ball enthusiasts believed their use brought even more benefits. Chinese emperor Qianlong of the Qing Dynasty said Baoding balls were responsible for his longer life after they were prescribed by his doctor.
One challenge that can help improve the benefits of using these balls is to maneuver them in one hand without allowing them to touch each other. This takes time and practice but, in the process, you strengthen your hand and finger muscles. Baoding balls can sometimes be used as an accompaniment to meditation, helping with focus and concentration due to the repetitive nature of the exercises you do while using them.
For the deeper benefits of zen balls, you have to look into the pressure points in the hand. Some enthusiasts believe, for instance, that using them can help with fatigue, boosting your energy flow. With some Baoding balls, you’ll find the surface has slight bumps in them to improve blood circulation as they rub against the surface of your skin. Some even believe you get enhanced memory and intelligence through using them.
To use Baoding balls, start with two and practice rolling them around on your palm. Over time, you may even be able to work a third or fourth zen ball into the practice. But at first, you may choose to start with smaller ones, especially if you don’t have large hands.
The Zen Ball Buying Guide
- Zen balls can make popular gifts. Look for one with vivid colors and ornate packaging. They’re especially handy if you’re trying to find that perfect gift for a boss or coworker.
- If your zen balls come in a box, keep in mind that many are built more to look good on arrival than to last. You may be better off investing in a small bag to store them in, especially if you’re tossing them in a purse or laptop bag to take with you.
- The size of each ball is essential. Typically, the smallest Baoding balls you’ll find are about 1 inch in diameter, but 1.5 to 1.8 inches is still considered small. For a medium-sized option, look for those that are around 2 inches. If you have large hands, you may prefer to look for those that are bigger than 2 inches in diameter.
- Sound is an important part of the Baoding ball experience. You’ll typically find these balls make a subtle chiming noise as you move them around on your hand. You may prefer silence, but the sound is meant to help you achieve internal balance. One ball will have a higher tone, representing Yang, while the other tone is lower, representing Yin.
- When it comes to appearance, there’s no limit to the variety you’ll find. You may prefer a simple pair with a stainless-steel design, but there are plenty of bright colors available if that’s your preference. Some even feature designs on them, with symbols like dragons.
- It’s also important to consider weight. You’ll find many of the larger balls can exceed one pound, but you might need a pair that’s lighter in weight if you’re starting out.
- Durability is also a consideration. Stainless steel will be the best at resisting rust and corrosion, so in this arena, simpler may be better.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide