Coolife Luggage 3 Piece
Last updated date: June 22, 2020
Why Trust The DWYM Score?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand score. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luggage Sets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luggage Set you should buy.
Although this luggage set is easy on the wallet, it doesn't lack in quality. The ABS hardshell and the aluminum handle are durable, ensuring the luggage will last. There are 10 different color choices, so you're sure to find a model that matches your style. As an added benefit, we like that each of the three pieces fit inside each other for convenient storage. In our analysis of 118 expert reviews, the Coolife Coolife Luggage Expandable 3-Piece Spinner placed 3rd when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
Editor's Note June 22, 2020:
Checkout The Best Luggage Set for a detailed review of all the top luggage sets.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
Our Favorite Video Reviews
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
From The Manufacturer
Coolife is a young brand which has a very young and creative design team, so our luggage is a collection of innovative and classic. We dare to break the shackles of outdated, and also can hold the border. Young does not mean inexperience,our Co-production factory has years of production experience, they are critical to use a variety of materials and know how to assemble the materials of parts can revel the charm of the product. What we want to offer our customers is more than a solid case, but the customer's own style and cool life. Ready to travel with your cool life? Coolife is not just in the business of making luggage, we are in the business of building confidence. Transport your travel essentials effortlessly and stylishly. This extremely lightweight and durable spinner features ABS,a privacy curtain with its own zippered organizational pockets. Secure Lock approved TSA combination lock for security and peace of mind. This 3 piece suitcase set have one 28inch , one 24inch for checking in and one 20inch suitcase suitable for carrying onto the plane. Weights and Weight Capacity. Approx. Dimension: 16inch 19" x 12.75" x 8.25"(only in family set). 20inch 22.5" x 15.5" x 9.25". 24inch 26.5"x18.25" x 10.25". 28inch 30.25" x 20.75" x 11.75".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luggage Sets
Whether you’re going out of town for a weekend business trip or are taking a 10-day cruise with family, you’re going to need a reliable set of luggage. Luggage is not only important for keeping your belongings safe for the duration of your vacation, but if you choose the right set, it can also be useful for keeping everything from your clothing and toiletries to books and electronics neat and organized.
When you begin your search for the perfect luggage set, you’ll need to determine your mode of travel. If you’re using your own vehicle, size won’t matter. Most trains don’t have a size restriction, but they do often limit the number of suitcases you can bring. Flying is the trickiest, as airlines do have both size and weight limits. They may also charge extra if you have more than one or two luggage pieces per person.
Once you know the luggage meets your travel requirements, look for anti-theft locks. Certain brands offer built-in TSA-approved locks. The TSA agent will still be able to check your bag when you go through security, but the lock will deter thieves from stealing your suitcase.
Check the quality and durability of each luggage set. You don’t want to risk the items in the suitcases getting damaged, or the suitcases falling apart after only a few uses. Some bags are made using polyester or ballistic nylon, but you’ll also want to consider hard-sided luggage as well.
Decide how many pieces of luggage you need in your set. Typically, you’ll see three- and four-piece sets, but there are sets with as many as eight pieces. How big of a set you require will be based on how many people in your home are traveling with you and how long you plan to stay at your intended destination.
Next comes the fun part. Examine the luggage set for space and extra pockets. Some sets have dedicated pockets on the outside of the bags for important paperwork and items you need to grab quickly, as well as pockets on the inside for storing shoes, cosmetics or chargers for your phone and iPad.
Another important feature to look for when buying a luggage set is portability via attached wheels. Some sets have two wheels that only move back and forth, while others have four multi-directional wheels. The Coolife Luggage Expandable 3-Piece Spinner is a good example of this. Users can roll these bags alongside or behind them as they make their way down a hotel corridor.
DWYM Fun Fact
- The word “luggage” was derived by combining the 1590s word “lug,” which meant “to drag,” and the word “age,” which meant “belonging to.” Of course, luggage has evolved significantly over the last 120 years, having begun as heavy wooden trunks that were used only by the rich. Later, the trunks were replaced by baggage, which then turned into the suitcases and luggage we have today.
- William Shakespeare was one of the first authors to use the word luggage. You’ll find the word in Part 1 of his play “Henry IV,” and then again in his play “Henry V.”
- Although the odds are less than 1 that an airline will lose your luggage, it does happen. The luggage is bound to eventually show up somewhere. But if any tags identifying the owner have been removed or fallen off, the luggage is sent to Scottsboro, Arizona. This city has an Unclaimed Baggage Center.
- Each of the pieces of luggage that end up at the center is sold to the public. This includes all of the contents found inside the luggage. While you may get a good deal, you’ll be bidding blind, as all purchases are made sight unseen.
The Luggage Set Buying Guide
- While you can add your own luggage tags to any suitcases you buy, it’s nice to use a set that already has its own luggage tags. These are designed to match the set and typically are of higher quality.
- Shorter people will want to be on the lookout for push-button retractable handles that have more than one locking position. The Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 3-Piece set, for example, has two locking positions, so you can set the handle at a comfortable height.
- Consider your storage space before buying a luggage set. If you don’t have much room in your home, three similar-sized bags won’t work. Instead, you’d be better off getting a set in which the three pieces fit inside of each other.
- Don’t count color out. It’s helpful to have the option to select a luggage set in a color that pops. Then, when you’re at the baggage claim, you’ll quickly spot your suitcases so you can grab them and get to the fun part of your trip.
- How you clean your luggage set depends on the material it’s made out of. For starters, all suitcases can be vacuumed. This gets rid of any beach sand or dirt you may have come across. Hardshell luggage, wheels, handles and suitcase interiors can easily be sponged down with a little dish soap and water. But you’ll need to dry them off with a lint-free towel afterward. Soft fabric suitcases can also be cleaned with soapy dishwater, but you’ll need to blot and concentrate on only the areas that are dirty. Immediately dab the area dry to keep too much cleaning solution from soaking into the fabric.
- Always check the luggage sets to see how sturdy they are. You want to buy a set that will last for years to come, so good materials and a solid build are important.
- It is important to remember that the price for luggage sets varies based on features and the number of bags in the set. You’re sure to find a set that fits your budget, however.