Cooler Kitchen Utensil Crock
Last updated date: February 3, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Utensil Crocks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Utensil Crock you should buy.
Editor's Note December 27, 2019:
Checkout The Best Utensil Crock for a detailed review of all the top utensil crocks.
The Cooler Kitchen Utensil Crock spins like a Lazy Susan for the ultimate convenience. We like that it can fit a lot of utensils and there's a removable partition for the inside. It even comes with a lifetime warranty.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the Cooler Kitchen Cooler Kitchen Utensil Crock placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cooler Kitchen Utensil Holder White Extra Large Utensil Holder extra large white utensil holder There’s no kitchen tool that won’t fit! Our oversized utensil crock will hold all your kitchen utensils - saving space on your kitchen counter, stove or in drawers. Designed as a deep oversized utensil holder, not a decorative bucket; can also be used as a silverware or spoon holder! Use our dividers for storing your kitchen gadgets in each compartment for better organization. Easily stores: Ladles Spatulas Whisks Spoons 15-20 tools total! No Tip Base white extra large utensil holder dishwasher safe utensil holder Extra Large, No-Tip Design 7 inches in diameter, holding approximately 15-20 large handled tools for easy access! A weighted base and rubberized feet stops any tipping over or sliding around during use. Rotating Organization The rotating base makes reaching any tool a breeze, while a removable tri-compartment divider helps keep everything efficiently organized. Easy Cleaning 100% Dishwasher safe, including the easily removable diver and gripped insert. Everything is completely rustproof, and will stay great looking! about us Cooler Kitchen was founded in 2014 by an apartment dwelling couple in New York City. We love to cook at home and we are always on a mission to find new products that minimize space and maximize our time in our small beloved kitchen. So many cooking products are mass produced, drab looking, and often uncomfortable to use. Our passion is to make everyday cooking exciting and joyful. We devote ourselves to selecting and designing high quality kitchen products for the modern home chef.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Utensil Crocks
Whether you just dabble in the kitchen or are a seasoned home chef, a utensil crock is a must-have item on your countertop. A utensil crock is a small container where you can store your most-used cooking utensils. Designed to sit on the counter near your stove, a utensil crock makes it easy to access your cooking tools without having to go hunting in your drawers.
There are many reasons to use a utensil crock; however, the most important benefit is convenience. When you have everything you need handy at your fingertips, you’re able to cook without missing a beat. Whether you need a wide spatula to flip a pancake or a wooden spoon to stir some soup, having your cooking utensils out and easily accessible on the kitchen counter is a major convenience.
Plus, for those cooks who don’t have a lot of drawer space, a utensil crock allows you to store more kitchen utensils easily. You can place the lesser-used items in drawers and have the things you use most often right on the counter.
The first step to using and organizing your utensil crock is to take out all of your kitchen utensils and place them on the counter. Organize them into two piles. In one pile place the gadgets you barely use. In the other pile, place the tools you use daily. From the gadgets you barely use, try to get rid of anything that you have duplicates of or that you don’t foresee using in the future.
From the utensils you use to cook with daily, sort the items by height or by use. For example, you can place all of the tall utensils together and all of the short utensils together. Or you can organize them by tools to cook savory foods, tools for baking and tools for salads. Find a system that works for you.
You may need more than one utensil crock to house your commonly used tools. Find one that is the right height to accommodate your tools. You want to make sure that the crock is tall enough and heavy enough that it can hold the tools without falling over. If the crock is too short for your tall utensils, they may fall out of the crock or they may not stand straight inside it. If the crock is too tall for your utensils, you may have a hard time easily seeing and accessing what you need.
The Utensil Crock Buying Guide
- One of the most important elements to consider when deciding on which utensil crock to purchase is how it looks. For many people, the kitchen is a reflection of their personal aesthetic, so it’s important for the utensil crock to match with your design. The American Mug Pottery Ceramic Utensil Crock has a minimalist design. It’s made by hand and available in several solid colors. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is an embossed vessel with floral and geometric designs, available in two colors. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is bamboo and has a rustic and woodsy appeal. The Utopia Kitchen Stainless Steel Utensil Holder looks right at home in sleek, modern kitchens.
- The material and size of your utensil crock are important to note because you want to ensure that the vessel is heavy enough to not tip over from the weight of the utensils. It also needs to be the right height for the items you want to store in it. The American Mug Pottery Ceramic Utensil Crock is 6 3/4 inches tall with a 6-inch diameter and is made out of ceramic. The LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is also ceramic, but it’s both taller and wider, at 6.2 inches across and 7.2 inches high. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is made out of two durable layers of bamboo. Unlike most utensil crocks, which are circular, this one is a square shape and is 4 x 4 x 6 inches. The Now Designs Utensil Crock is made from food-safe stainless steel and is 5 inches tall and 5.3 inches in diameter.
- If you’re keeping your utensil crock on the counter by your stove, it’s likely to get dirty from time to time. That’s why it’s critical to have a utensil crock that is easy to clean. The American Mug Pottery Ceramic Utensil Crock and the LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock are both dishwasher safe, so you can easily clean off any food splatters or stains. The Oceanstar Wooden Utensil Holder is not dishwasher safe but can be wiped down using a non-toxic and non-abrasive cleaner and a clean, dry cloth.
- For many shoppers, versatility is an important factor to consider in their kitchen gadgets. The American Mug Pottery Ceramic Utensil Crock is microwave and oven safe. It can also be used as a wine bucket. Similarly, the LIFVER Ceramic Utensil Crock is refrigerator and microwave-safe. It can be used as a vase or a wine bucket in addition to holding utensils.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide