Cooler Kitchen BPA-Free Silicone Drip Pad Spoon Rests, 2-Pack
Last updated date: January 17, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Spoon Rests and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Spoon Rest you should buy.
Update as February 3, 2023:
Checkout The Best Spoon Rest for a detailed review of all the top spoon rests.
In our analysis, the Cooler Kitchen Cooler Kitchen BPA-Free Silicone Drip Pad Spoon Rests, 2-Pack placed 10th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ENJOY A NICE & CLEAN COUNTERTOP: Start cooking like a pro with our universal silicone utensil rest! Maximize your counter space and minimize mess by keeping all your cooking or grilling utensils neatly organized in your kitchen workspace. You will absolutely love cooking with a Cooler Kitchen silicone spoon holder! ROTATE TWO UTENSIL RESTS! The best part about having two is being able to swap one out for another when it gets dirty! QUALITY SILICONE TO STAND THE TEST OF TIME: Made from a durable, dishwasher friendly, food grade silicone, our sturdy space friendly spoon rack is the ideal tool to keep counters neat and organized while cooking. The silicone material ensures that food washes off easily, making clean up a breeze with or without a dishwasher. The flexible material ensures that this kitchen spoon rest will hold up to heavy duty usage for years to come without shattering or cracking like most ceramic spoon rests. MULTIPLE UTENSIL TYPES: Our kitchen counter spoon rest is the ideal choice for not only spoons, but tongs, ladles, spatulas, and more. A wonderful alternative to wasting paper plates or paper towels, this utensil rest is simply perfect for keeping everything separated when working with different ingredients. Each spoon rest can hold up to four cooking utensils at once- there’s a spot for every piece of cookware you need. RAISED EDGES: Each kitchen spoon holder is ergonomically designed to keep your kitchen counter drip-free and tidy. Raised edges prevent any spillage so you can focus on cooking instead of cleaning.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Spoon Rests
If you’ve ever done any cooking, whether it’s just boiling an egg or making a four-course meal, you know how messy everything can get. From dishes piled up in the sink to food splatters all over the counter, there is a lot left to clean up once the meal is complete. An easy way to ensure you make a little less mess in the kitchen is to use a spoon rest.
Much like it sounds, a spoon rest is a simple object where you can lay your utensils while cooking. From wooden spoons to metal spatulas, it’s likely you use a lot of utensils when cooking to stir and flip the food. Instead of putting those utensils on the counter – which can make it dirty and also pick up germs from the surface – put them on the spoon rest. Once the meal is done, just rinse off the spoon rest or put it in the dishwasher.
Spoon rests can be made from different materials, so consider which you prefer for your kitchen. Metal spoon rests made from stainless steel, aluminium, brass or iron have a modern quality and a shiny appeal. They are easy to clean and most can be put in the dishwasher for simple cleanup once the cooking is done. Plastic and silicone spoon rests are highly functional, and often come in fun colors like bright red or blue. This is a good choice if you like durable items with pops of color in the kitchen. Some people prefer marble spoon rests, which are heavy duty and highly durable. They typically need to be handwashed in the sink. Wooden spoon rests have a classic look to them and look great in country-style kitchens. They also cannot go in the dishwasher.
The Spoon Rest Buying Guide
- Style is just as important as function when it comes to kitchen accessories like spoon rests. Because it sits on your counter next to the stove, the spoon rest has a prominent position. This means it’s important to ensure it works well with the aesthetic of your kitchen. For example, if you have a modern look, opt for a metallic spoon rest or one made from a plastic or silicone. For more traditional or country kitchens, opt for wood. If you have a high-end kitchen, marble is an excellent choice with a luxurious feel.
- In terms of shape, most spoon rests have the shape of a large, flat spoon. They are big enough to accommodate multiple cooking utensils at once. The end of the cooking utensil typically rests on the top of the spoon rest while the handle leans against the other end. Modern spoon rests have different designs, such as one where you can place the cooking utensil through a slot in the spoon rest, so that the end that touches the food doesn’t rest on any surface, but hangs in the air.
- For many people, easy cleanup is an essential quality to look for. If you don’t like doing dishes by hand, then opt for a spoon rest that is dishwasher friendly. This means you can just rinse off any large pieces of food and stick the spoon rest in the dishwasher with the rest of your dishes, making cleanup a breeze. Some spoon rests do require handwashing in the sink, which can be cumbersome if there is stuck-on food or large amounts of grease.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide