Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack
Last updated date: February 17, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Pan Organizers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Pan Organizer you should buy.
Update as February 17, 2020:
Checkout The Best Pan Organizer for a detailed review of all the top pan organizers.
When cabinet and countertop space is limited, go with the Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack. You'll get a top shelf that can hold up to 30 lbs. Underneath the shelf are six hooks that swivel a full 360 degrees. You can hang pots, pans cooking utensils or even small plants.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
About Cooks Standard Cooks Standard designs high quality cookware products for the home and kitchen. Cooks Standard presents professional and home chefs alike with the highest quality materials, thoughtful design details, and fine craftsmanship. All of these factors set a new standard for the cookware industry. Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack, 36 by 8-Inch Has a 36 inch base that is made of 6 wood tracks and is held by 2 wall mounts Includes 6 swivel hooks that rotate 360 degrees; Supports around 30 pounds Brackets/hooks are made of solid cast aluminum to match kitchen style/cookware Natural wood track is durable and smooth; Can place cookware flat and vertically Easy installation with phillips screwdriver; Extra hooks available, purchase separately Stay Organized Cookware can be placed vertically or horizontally on hooks or stand to save space. Construction Assembled by connecting 6 wood tracks and is held by 2 wall mounts; Install with a screwdriver. Brackets and Hooks Made of solid cast aluminum for a modern appearance and holds up to 30 lbs. Hooks Extra hooks available, purchase separately
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Pan Organizers
When your kitchen is clean and organized, you’ll find preparing and cooking meals goes much more smoothly. Installing a few organizers is a great way to keep like items neatly together and in a dedicated spot. Fortunately, there are many different types of pan organizers on the market that fit every budget and pan collection.
Take a look at your available storage space and how many items you have to organize. Keep in mind that some organizers, like the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack, can hold baking sheets, cutting boards, small casserole dishes and lids in addition to pans.
Simple organizer racks come in two styles. You can get them with rubber feet, so they stand on their own or with a mounting count. Either style can typically be installed vertically or horizontally. For example, the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf fits four pans horizontally and five vertically. How you install it will most likely depend on the space you have in your cabinet.
Should you fill your cabinets and still have a few pots and pans leftover, go with an organizing shelf, like the Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack. Most wall racks allow you to store items on a top shelf and hang items from swivel hooks underneath.
Large homes and homes with big families may require a full baker’s rack. The Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board stands 3 feet tall and has four shelves, as well as a series of hooks for hanging pans, cooking utensils or mugs. Since the bottom shelf is capable of holding up to 250 lbs., you’ll also have a place to store your small appliances.
The Pan Organizer Buying Guide
- While some racks can be used without mounts, they may not be capable of holding heavy pots and pans.
- Some pan organizers require assembly. Make sure you have the tools needed before you make the purchase. Others don’t require any tools at all. Either way, be sure to read up on how easy or difficult assembly will be before you buy.
- You may find certain organizers aren’t necessarily ideal for corner cabinets that are designed like turntables.
- Always review the terms of any product warranties before you buy, as many of them are limited to certain defects.
- There are pan organizers to fit just about every budget. The most affordable are the Simple Houseware Kitchen Pantry Organizer Rack and the Deco Brothers Kitchen Pan Organizer Shelf, as they fit right inside your cabinets. The Cooks Standard Wall Mounted Wooden Pot Rack is moderately priced, thanks to its ability to add storage space using your kitchen walls. The most expensive pan organizer is the Whitmor Baker’s Rack with Removable Cutting Board, which stands 3 feet tall.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide