Cooks Standard Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 2-Piece
Last updated date: November 16, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Nonstick Frying Pans and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Nonstick Frying Pan you should buy.
Editor's Note November 24, 2020:
Checkout The Best Nonstick Frying Pan for a detailed review of all the top nonstick frying pans.
In our analysis of 31 expert reviews, the Cooks Standard Cooks Standard Nonstick Fry Pan Set, 2-Piece placed 5th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Cooks Standard 2 Piece 8 and 10.5-Inch Nonstick Hard Anodized Fry Saute Omelet Pan Set, Black, 20/26cm has a hard anodized surface that is durable, thick, and harder than stainless steel. The heavy gauge aluminum core distributes heat quickly/evenly and prevents hot spots. Nonstick coating delivers exceptional performance, makes food release/cleaning easy, and allows for healthier cooking. Lead, cadmium, and PFOA free with a slick surface. Long stainless steel handle stays cool/comfortable and is riveted for strength. Flat and wide bottom for a large cooking surface and multipurpose use. Sloped sides for tossing/holding more food and allows for pouring/sliding items out. Works on gas, electric, glass, ceramic, halogen, etc. Oven safe to 450F. Not Induction compatible. Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Nonstick Frying Pans
If you want to avoid using too much added fat in your cooking, switching to nonstick cookware is a good idea. This way, you can still make delicious meals without using too much butter, oil or lard. One of the most important pieces everyone needs in their kitchen is a nonstick frying pan. With frying pans that do not have a nonstick coating, you will need to add in copious amounts of fat in order to ensure the food doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan while cooking. With a nonstick frying pan, the food slides easily off into your plate. This makes the cookware easy to clean because there is no stuck on food. You don’t have to soak or scrub the pan to get it looking shiny and brand new.
A nonstick frying pan is a versatile item that you can use multiple times a day for all of your meals. For example, you can fry a few eggs in it for breakfast, sauté veggies for a stir-fry at lunch and make a delicious chicken and broccoli one-pan meal for dinner.
The Nonstick Frying Pan Buying Guide
- Consider the size of frying pan you need for cooking. What do you cook most often? For example, if you primarily use a nonstick frying pan to make eggs each morning, you just need a small size. However, if your family enjoys stir-frys, pasta sauces, tacos or other similar mains, then a large nonstick frying pan is a must.
- The material the frying pan is made out of affects how the pan conducts heat. Aluminum is a durable choice that conducts heat well, as does aluminum-clad stainless steel and anodized aluminum.
- The thickness of the frying pan also affects how well it conducts heat and how well it will cook your food. A thicker base is preferable to a thinner one as that will ensure your food cooks evenly and perfectly each time.
- An often-forgotten feature of nonstick frying pans are the handles. These are important because they make it easy for you to control and maneuver the pan. Look for a nonstick frying pan with sturdy and strong handles. Opt for ones that remain cool while you cook so you don’t burn your hands while trying to move the pan. For example, go with ones which are coated in rubber or silicone, or those that are hollowed out for a cooling effect.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide