Cookie Dough Bites 3.1-Ounce Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Candy Bites, 12-Pack
Last updated date: February 15, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Peanut Butter Candies and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Peanut Butter Candy you should buy.
Update as February 15, 2022:
Checkout The Best Peanut Butter Candy for a detailed review of all the top peanut butter candies.
Enhance the flavors of this peanut butter candy by having them frozen or refrigerated. They are ideal for sharing with friends or eating on your own. There is no egg in the cookie dough.
In our analysis, the Cookie Dough Bites Cookie Dough Bites 3.1-Ounce Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Candy Bites, 12-Pack placed 3rd when we looked at the top 5 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Cookie Dough Bites, have been a fan favorite since 1997! And, we’ve been busy of the past few decades with new products that we’re developing! For your enjoyment, Cookie Dough Bites are now available in 7 flavors – be sure to try them all! And, let us know what your faves are.For a unique and delicious chilled treat, pop some in the freezer and enjoy them frozen or chilled. You’ll thank us later for the cool suggestion! Perfect “Streaming Snack” for enjoying while watching movies and shows at home. Our bite-sized treats are perfect for sharing. And, don’t forget to try all of our delicious flavors while you’re snacking at home or on the go. Yummy peanut butter cookie dough bites are super delicious. They are totally egg-free, safe to eat, and coated in a creamy milk chocolate.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Peanut Butter Candies
Peanut butter candy is one of life’s little pleasures. It’s sweet and salty, often crunchy and chewy at the same time. An explosion of flavor and texture in your mouth, it’s the perfect way to end a meal or a great pick-me-up snack in the middle of the afternoon. Whether you enjoy it with friends and family or just by yourself, it’s a sweet treat that always feels like a reward. There are lots of different types of peanut butter candy available on the market today, so how do you pick the one you’ll like best?
Consider whether you prefer the taste of peanuts on their own or if you like combining them with other ingredients. Many types of peanut butter candy mix chocolate and peanut butter together for a two-in-one treat. This classic flavor combination combines the rich sweetness of milk chocolate with the salty and crunchy flavors of peanut butter. Together, this is a combination few can resist.
Another type of peanut butter candy puts more focus on the peanuts, and highlights them with just a few ingredients such as sugar syrup. These types of peanut butter candies may have whole roasted peanuts in addition to peanut butter for an added textural crunch.
In addition to the flavor of the peanut butter candy, don’t forget to think about what kind of texture you prefer. Do you want the whole peanut butter candy to just melt in your mouth as you eat it, with a soft and gooey texture? Or do you like the contrast of soft and crunchy and want to have whole pieces of peanuts in the candy as well so you get something hard to bite down on?
The Peanut Butter Candy Buying Guide
- For many shoppers, peanut butter candy is a once-in-a-while treat that is to be enjoyed in moderation. In order to help with portion control, some people prefer to get individually wrapped single-serving peanut butter candies. This way, they can just take one whenever they have a hankering for something sweet. Others prefer bulk packaging of peanut butter candy, which is especially helpful to have if you’re sharing it with friends. This way, everyone can have as much as they like. Keep in mind that individually wrapped candies often stay fresher longer.
- Pay special attention to the ingredients list when buying peanut butter candy so you know what is in there. Keep in mind that ingredients are listed by the amount of quantity that is in the food, so the first couple of ingredients are crucial.
- If you’re giving peanut butter candy out to others, especially young children, be sure to ask about any potential allergies. If someone is allergic to peanuts, they will not be able to eat any peanut butter candy.
- If you find yourself always craving the combination of peanut butter and chocolate, know that it is actually rooted in biology. As a result of dynamic sensory contrast is why people love this duo. The meltiness of the chocolate combined with the crunchiness of the peanuts can be addictive!
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide