Convenience Concepts Oxford End Table
Last updated date: August 19, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top End Tables and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best End Table you should buy.
Update as August 19, 2020:
Checkout The Best End Table for a detailed review of all the top end tables.
This end table is available in a variety of finishes to help you find one that matches your existing decor. It's 15.75" L x 15.75" W x 24" H inches and weighs only 18 pounds, so it's easy to move and doesn't take up too much space. Its construction is MDF plywood and it's painted with non-lead-based paint.
In our analysis, the Convenience Concepts Convenience Concepts Oxford End Table placed 4th when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Welcome the Oxford End Table from Convenience Concepts into your home. This chic transitional side table is just what you were looking for to renovate your space. Available in multiple finishes, the Oxford End Table will complement any living room while offering a fresh updated look. The beautiful bold X frame panel sides makes a statement, while creating an open concept feel that is modern. Featuring a spacious table top, middle and bottom shelf, this accent table provides plenty of space for display and storage, from your favorite books to a vase filled with your favorite flowers. Made of MDF and non-lead based paint, the Oxford End Table is built to last and safe for any room. Bring the Oxford End Table home today and look for other coordinating pieces from the Oxford Collection from Convenience Concepts, each sold separately.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On End Tables
The sofa is the centerpiece of many living rooms, giving you a comfortable place to enjoy family time or just rest after a long, hard day. Although some of today’s sofas have cup holders built-in, there’s still a need to have an easy-to-reach place to put items you access often. You’ll need somewhere for your remote, in addition to your beverage of choice.
That’s where end tables come in. Chances are, you had a set on either side of your sofa growing up. By now, you probably have a vague idea of what you want in an end table, but there may be some things you never considered. There are plenty of end tables today that will not only look attractive in your home but will also provide the functionality you need.
When it comes down to it, though, it’s all about how you plan to use your end table. If you simply need a place to set your drink and remote, you can keep things minimal, but you may want a little extra storage. Many end tables either have at least one shelf beneath or a cabinet with a door. This will give you a handy place to store items you don’t necessarily need at arm’s length, such as magazines, newspapers, tablets or manuals for your entertainment components.
The End Table Buying Guide
- Reachability is essential for the top of your end table. You’ll want to be able to easily reach over to grab items like drinks or your remote.
- End tables are usually needed in sets. If the one you like doesn’t come with a matching end table, make sure you can get two in the same color.
- The material used to make the end tables is important. Many end tables are built with plywood, covered in a veneer that protects the tabletop from damage due to contact with liquids, food and other sticky items.
- Pay close attention to the stability of the end table. If it’s too top-heavy, you may find it easily tips over, which could be a problem if you have fragile items like a lamp on top of it.
- The weight capacity of your end table is important, especially if it has shelving built in. You may find that the items you want to store on it are too heavy.
- Some end tables have handy built-in features like power or USB outlets. This can be particularly useful if you want somewhere to plug your devices in to charge while you’re watching TV or reading.
- If you need a place to store extra items, look carefully at the storage underneath. Some have cabinets with doors that will conceal whatever you’ve stored behind it.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide