Convenience Concepts Garbo Storage Ottoman
Last updated date: March 14, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Indoor Storage Benches and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Indoor Storage Bench you should buy.
Update as September 14, 2021:
Checkout The Best Indoor Storage Bench for a detailed review of all the top indoor storage benches.
In our analysis of 7 expert reviews, the Convenience Concepts Garbo Storage Ottoman placed 10th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Designs4Comfort Garbo Storage Bench from Convenience Concepts is the perfect harmony of functional storage space and comfortable seating. Available in multiple finishes and materials, the Garbo will fit in seamlessly into your home. With raised rounded arms and slightly flared feet, this storage bench perfectly combines the traditional and trendy into a transitional style that is here to stay. Beyond the beauty, the Garbo is a fully functional piece with a hinged top that gives you plenty of storage room to hide extra pillows and blankets. With endless possibilities, this piece will complement any room in your home.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Indoor Storage Benches
When you need to make the most of your indoor space, a storage bench is the way to go. You’ll get extra seating and a place to organize and store some of your household items. Consider the following features as you browse the available indoor storage bench models.
Style is important, as you want to purchase a bench that matches the decor you already own. There are indoor benches with an elegant faux leather covering, benches that feature a decorative tufted top with soft cushioning and sturdy wooden benches. You’ll even find some models that belong to a collection, which means you can purchase other coordinating pieces for your home.
Families that have small children at home or little kids that visit often will want to look for an indoor storage bench with a child safety hinge. This added feature prevents tiny hands from slamming down the lid and injuring a few fingers.
Check the weight limit of the bench before you buy. Models that aren’t built to be sturdy and durable may crumble under the weight of an adult. Well-made benches, on the other hand, may be able to hold as much as 500 pounds.
Determine how involved the assembly of the indoor storage bench is before you buy. There are benches that simply require you to unfold them, as they are made to collapse for easy storage when not in use. Others have assembly instructions for attaching feet to the bottom of the bench.
The Indoor Storage Bench Buying Guide
- Reviewers report that some indoor storage benches have a strong odor when they are first delivered. You’ll need to take a few days to air out the bench before you begin filling it with toys, blankets or other home items. You can also sprinkle baking soda inside the bench, wait a few hours and vacuum it back up or spray a vinegar/water mixture all over the bench and allow it to dry.
- Indoor storage benches are versatile and can store just about anything. You can place one in a mudroom to hold your children’s snow boots and school backpacks or set one in a playroom to organize toys. Storage benches can also be used in a living room to hold extra blankets and family games or set up in a garage to keep work tools out of the way when not in use. If you have an office, you can even set up a storage bench to hold magazines for waiting customers or office supplies for staff.
- Construction materials and product features determine the overall price of indoor storage benches. The Simpli Home Avalon Contemporary Storage Ottoman costs more than the Otto & Ben Folding Toy Box Chest & Bench, as it has added legs and a more elegant design.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide