Contigo Thermalock Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle
Last updated date: December 16, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stainless Steel Water Bottles and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stainless Steel Water Bottle you should buy.
Update as December 16, 2021:
Checkout The Best Stainless Steel Water Bottle for a detailed review of all the top stainless steel water bottles.
With this stainless steel water bottle set, you get two bottles for the price of one. Each bottle holds 24 ounces and is insulated to keep your drink chill. The upper lid is designed for one-hand operation, which makes it a great choice when hiking or working out at the gym.
In our analysis of 15 expert reviews, the Contigo Thermalock Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle placed 2nd when we looked at the top 8 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Keep your cool all day with the spill-proof Autoseal chill stainless steel water bottle. Whether you’re running around town or on the treadmill, your water will stay cold up to 28 hours, thanks to Thermalock Vacuum insulation in this reusable water bottle. Just press to Sip and release to seal automatically, using the spout cover to help protect against dirt and germs when you’re finished hydrating. Now, that’s cool.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stainless Steel Water Bottles
Staying hydrated throughout the day is important, especially in warmer weather. But if you’re buying lots of bottled water to increase your daily hydration, it can become expensive, and all that plastic waste from used water bottles is bad for the environment.
A stainless-steel water bottle insulates your water to keep it cold for hours. Plus, it saves you money, since you can refill the bottle with tap water or filtered water and avoid paying money for bottled water. You can take it with you to the office or gym and refill it from a sink or water cooler.
There are a few things to consider if you’re in the market for a new water bottle. In addition to seeking out water bottles made of stainless steel, also look for double-walled insulation, so you’ll get that additional layer of temperature protection. Also consider the lid design. If you plan to toss your bottle in your bag, you’ll want one that won’t leak when upended.
The Stainless Steel Water Bottle Buying Guide
- The best thing about stainless steel is that it keeps your water cool without affecting the taste and odor of the liquid inside.
- The lid plays an important role in the drinking experience. A lid with a built-in straw can be convenient, but not everyone likes the experience of drinking through a straw. Some lids twist off completely, while others keep the lid attached to the bottle so it won’t get misplaced.
- Stainless steel has great chilling properties, but also look for double-wall insulation. If you can find a bottle that provides vacuum-sealing, you’ll get even better protection for your internal contents. This will keep your cold beverages cool and your hot beverages warm.
- Some water bottles are powder coated. This prevents a bottle from having a slippery grip.
- Often, stainless-steel water bottles come in various sizes. Consider how much liquid you’ll want to tote along with you. If your bottle keeps your beverage cold for hours, you could find that a larger bottle gets you through most of the workday.
- If you like to include ice in your bottle, make sure the top opening is large enough to slide ice inside.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide