Contigo Flip Lid Insulated Coffee Mug, 20-Ounce
Last updated date: March 2, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Insulated Coffee Mugs and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Insulated Coffee Mug you should buy.
Update as May 17, 2022:
Checkout The Best Insulated Coffee Mug for a detailed review of all the top insulated coffee mugs.
This insulated coffee mug is perfect for one-handed drinking on the go. The lid seals in any leaks when shut. This mug keeps drinks hot for seven hours and cold for 18 hours.
In our analysis, the Contigo Contigo Flip Lid Insulated Coffee Mug, 20-Ounce placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Enjoy a leak proof day with the Contigo Snapseal Byron Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug, 20 oz. The lid’s Snapseal technology is designed for an easy one handed drinking experience, even during your morning commute. Pop the top to drink your caffeinated beverage of choice. There’s no lid to unscrew or remove. Just make sure to snap it closed when you’re done sipping to seal the leak proof lid. Thanks to Thermalock vacuum insulation, your new all day companion keeps liquids hot up to 7 hours or cold up to 18.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Insulated Coffee Mugs
For many people, beginning the day without a hot cup of coffee or tea just doesn’t feel right. Not only do you need that nice jolt of caffeine, but there is something comforting about holding a warm beverage and following through with a daily ritual. However, being able to sit calmly at home and enjoy a cup of coffee or tea in peace isn’t always possible. You have to run to work or school, or around town to complete errands. When you still want that delicious warm beverage, it’s time to get an insulated coffee mug.
An insulated coffee mug is a special vessel that is designed for drinking warm or cold beverages on the go. It keeps heat or cold inside the mug so that your coffee or tea don’t change temperature. Plus, the insulated coffee mug comes with a handy lid, which is often leak proof, so you can guard against spills while you’re out and about.
Insulated coffee mugs are ideal for those who are looking to reduce waste, cut costs and make their morning routine more efficient. By making your coffee or tea at home, you can save several dollars each day. You can also avoid having to wait in line at the coffee shop, or throwing out disposable cups.
The Insulated Coffee Mug Buying Guide
- One of the most important things to look for when buying an insulated coffee mug is whether or not it has a leak-proof lid. If not, you may end up with hot coffee or tea all over your lap, or drips on your shirt. Look for insulated coffee mugs with a tight-sealing lid that is designed to keep liquid inside. It’s also handy when the lid is leak proof even if the cup is not vertical. That way, if your cup falls over, your beverage will stay safely inside.
- Insulated coffee mugs come in different shapes and sizes. If you like to drink a few cups of coffee or tea each day, opt for one that can accommodate that. Insulated coffee mugs can be found in 10, 12, 14 and 20 ounce sizes.
- If you drive often and like to enjoy your coffee or tea in the car, then the shape of your insulated coffee mug is important. Be sure to get one that can fit in easily into your cup holders. Some insulated coffee mugs are too wide to fit into a standard cup holder, so be sure to note the measurements.
- Handle or no handle? This is a personal preference, so decide what you prefer. Keep in mind that insulated coffee mugs with a handle may not fit properly into your car’s cupholders.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide