CONNYAM Wide Mouth Flip Top & Straw Mason Jar Lids
Last updated date: August 27, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Mason Jar Lids and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Mason Jar Lid you should buy.
Update as August 27, 2021:
Checkout The Best Mason Jar Lid for a detailed review of all the top mason jar lids.
This set includes three different kinds of lids: the straw hole lids are perfect for drinking, while the flip tops make it easy to pour salad dressings or dry food, and the leakproof lids keep foods fresh. These lids are FDA compliant and BPA-free.
In our analysis, the CONNYAM CONNYAM Wide Mouth Flip Top & Straw Mason Jar Lids placed 7th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
2pcs 16 oz wide mouth mason jars with 3 kinds of lids, meet your different usage needs. 2pcs flip top lids can turn your mason jar into a drinking bottle or use it store dry or liquid goods. 2 pcs drink lids with straw hole are pefect for storing soft drinks, tea, coffee or smoothies. 2pcs leakproof lids, perfect for storing dry pasta, layered mixes, dried herbs, spices, etc.The mason jar lid together with the gasket and tight-secured cap provide the best seal. It's leakproof, perfect for making vinegary dressings, storing dry food, pouring or drinking like cold brew coffee, tea and more.These lids are compatible with WIDE MOUTH mason jars, such as ball and kerr.The removable seal ring is made of food-grade silicone, BPA free, non-toxic and no special odor, feel rest assured to use. Colored drink lids with straw hole, pefect for storing soft drinks, tea, coffee or smoothies. Enlarged straw hole, compatible with most straws.
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Mason Jar Lids
Mason jars are some of the most useful items you can have around the house. They come in handy in almost any room, and they can be used over and over again. These highly versatile jars are not just great for canning, they have a multitude of uses around the home.
While the classic mason jar lid is handy when you’re canning or storing other food items, you can actually get different types of lids to expand your use of the mason jar. Just by changing the lid, you can turn your mason jar into a drinking cup or a soap dispenser. When you’re on the hunt for mason jar lids, the first thing you need to consider is how you want to use this reusable piece of glassware.
Glass containers like mason jars are better for our health because they don’t emit harmful toxins like plastic does. This is particularly important if you use mason jars to store food.
Plus, nearly 80% of glass can be recycled into new glass, which saves energy during the manufacturing process. Living a sustainable lifestyle is possible when you have the right accessories like mason jar lids to expand the use of the jars.
The Mason Jar Lid Buying Guide
- The most important thing to look at when you’re buying mason jar lids is the size. Mason jars come in regular and large sizes, so you’ll want to ensure the lid fits on the jars you have.
- If you’re interested in making smoothies and using your mason jar as a drinking cup, opt for a mason jar lid that has a straw hole. You can also get mason jar lids that are flip tops, which make it easy to drink from the jars without making a mess.
- If you want to use mason jars in the bathroom, you can purchase a lid that has a soap dispenser attached. Just add liquid soap to the jar and you’re ready to go. You can turn a mason jar into a toothbrush holder by attaching a lid that has separate compartments for each toothbrush.
- While most mason jar lids are made out of metal, you can also get ones that are made out of sustainable bamboo. The bamboo lids typically have a silicone ring that helps create a tight seal.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide