Command Damage Free Removal Stick-On Coat Hook
Last updated date: March 16, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Stick-On Coat Hooks and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Stick-On Coat Hook you should buy.
Update as March 16, 2023:
Checkout The Best Stick-On Coat Hooks for a detailed review of all the top stick-on coat hooks.
This stick-on coat hook is easy to remove without damaging the surface. It doesn’t leave any marks or sticky residue. The hook can hold up to four pounds.
In our analysis, the Command Command Damage Free Removal Stick-On Coat Hook placed 4th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
HOLDS UP TO 4 POUNDS: One package of the Command Large Double Wall Hooks includes one large wall hook and one large adhesive strip; each adhesive wall hook can hold up to 4 pounds. DAMAGE FREE HANGING: Wall hooks work without leaving holes, marks or sticky residue so you can move and rehang the hats and keys of holiday guests, seasonal calendars, stockings, and other Christmas decor or use as a coat hook to hang lightweight coats. WORKS ON A VARIETY OF SMOOTH SURFACES: Adhesive wall hangers work on a variety of smooth surfaces, including painted walls, finished wood, painted concrete cinder blocks, laminate and tiles so you can create a festive winter wonderland in your space. SURFACE PREP: Clean with rubbing alcohol to remove grime and dust to allow the hanging hooks to bond to the surface; the indoor temperature must be between 50 degrees Fahrenheit and 105 degrees Fahrenheit. USAGE TIPS: Wait seven days after painting before using the Command Hooks to allow paint to cure; do not hang over beds or on wallpaper**wall hooks for hanging. EASY CLEAN REMOVAL: Lightly hold the top of the wall adhesive strips and slowly pull straight down towards the floor to remove the 3M Hooks holding holiday decor and prevent damage of walls and surfaces.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Stick-On Coat Hooks
Those who don’t have a lot of closet space by the front door know how difficult it can be to keep the foyer looking clean, neat and organized. All of the coats, scarves, bags and other accessories need a place to go, but if you don’t have a wardrobe or closet to put them in, you have to look for other storage solutions. In many spaces, stick-on coat hooks are a great choice because they don’t take up a lot of space while helping you organize your things.
One of the most important things to consider when looking for stick-on coat hooks is figuring out what you will use them for. How many coats do you need to hang, and how heavy are they? Do you also need to hang backpacks and purses? How do you plan to store smaller accessories like gloves, hats and scarves? You’ll also want to consider how much space you have for the stick-in coat hooks and how many you can accommodate on the wall.
Be sure to check the weight capacity of the stick-on coat hooks. This is an important factor because it’s vital to ensure to they can hold up what you need to hang. If you hang too much weight on the coat hooks, they will unstick and fall down, taking your coats with them. This may also damage your walls, which may lead to costly repairs.
Some stick-on coat hooks use a type of adhesive which does not damage paint when it is removed. For most people, this is the ideal choice. This way, you can remove the coat hooks easily if you decide you no longer need them without having to repaint or drywall your space.
The Stick-On Coat Hook Buying Guide
- While stick-on coat hooks are meant to be a functional gadget, they can also be stylish and match the aesthetic of your space. From black metallic finishes to shiny bronze to colorful plastic, there are lots of different styles of stick-on coat hooks. If you have a classy and formal look to your space, opt for a metal stick-on coat hook which brings an elegant vibe. If your aesthetic is more casual or playful, wooden or painted stick-on coat hooks are the way to go. They add a unique pop of color in an imaginative way.
- If versatility is important to you, consider the many ways stick-on coat hooks can be used. While in the entryway is a common space for them, they can also come in handy in the kitchen, for example, holding up aprons, dishtowels or even some kinds of pots and pans. They can also be used in the bathroom for towels and clothes. Some people even use stick-on coat hooks in kids’ rooms where they can hang up costumes, toys and other accessories.
- Look for waterproof and rustproof stick-on coat hooks, especially if you’ll be using them anywhere there is a lot of moisture. For example, the kitchen and bathroom can be moist spaces, as can the garage and some entryways. Too much moisture can affect the efficacy of the adhesive and can cause it to lose its stickiness.
- Keep in mind that some stick-on coat hooks have a specific temperature at which they should be used. If the surrounding temperature is too hot or too cold, the adhesive will not work as well. This is especially important if you plan on using the stick-on coat hooks in the garage, shed or similar space.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide