ComfyBumpy Rocking Travel Bassinet For Baby
Last updated date: August 12, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Bassinets For Baby and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Bassinet For Baby you should buy.
Update as August 12, 2022:
Checkout The Best Bassinet For Baby for a detailed review of all the top bassinets for baby .
You can bring this bassinet with you on overnight trips as it’s simple to assemble. It comes with a mattress, urine pad, fitted sheet and mosquito net. It also has a rocking mode to help baby fall asleep.
In our analysis of 13 expert reviews, the ComfyBumpy Rocking Travel Bassinet For Baby placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ASTM-approved cradle provides a comfortable and secure bed for new born babies and infants up to max of 25 lb (11.3 kg) with its robust steel frame and breathable mesh walls
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Bassinets For Baby
Newborns need a safe space to sleep that is all their own. A bassinet is a bed for babies that is smaller than a crib. It’s usually used from birth until babies are around three or four months old. Once they outgrow the bassinet, babies usually sleep in a crib.
There are many reasons to use a bassinet with your newborn, instead of having them sleep in the crib from the beginning. One of the main reasons parents opt for bassinets is because they are smaller than cribs and highly portable. Parents can place the bassinet directly next to their own beds at night so that they don’t have to go too far to feed baby or check on them.
Often, bassinets have casters attached, so you can easily roll the bassinet from room to room. This is particularly helpful during the day if you don’t want to use a baby monitor and want to be in the same room with your baby. You can roll baby into the living room while you relax on the couch and keep an eye on them.
For moms who are recovering from a C-section, a bassinet provides more comfort. The sides of a crib a much higher than a bassinet, so it can be difficult to lift your baby up and place them in the crib while your c-section scar is still healing. Because the sides of a bassinet are lower than a crib’s, it’s easier to lay your baby down on the mattress without having to bend over.
The Bassinet For Baby Buying Guide
- The primary factor to consider when you’re buying a bassinet is safety. It’s critical to ensure your newborn has a safe space to sleep during the day and night. Look for a bassinet that does not have too much padding on the sides. Ideally, mesh sides are best. This way, you can reduce the chances of suffocation.
- The mattress in a bassinet needs to be firm and flat. This is the best sleeping surface for a newborn. Make sure that there is not a lot of space between the end of the mattress and the edge of the bassinet. You don’t want baby to accidentally roll and get caught in that small space.
- For many parents, portability is key. If that’s the case, look for a bassinet on casters so that you can easily roll it around from room to room. If you don’t plan on moving the bassinet, then you can go with one that has fixed legs.
- Many babies like to have a rocking motion to help them fall asleep because it mimics the feeling they had when they were in the womb. You can find bassinets that rock and glide to help when baby is having difficulty falling asleep.
- Some bassinets come with a small mobile attachment. This is a great way to entertain your newborn and give them something exciting to look at. Opt for one with colors that have a stark contrast, such as black and white, because it’s easier for babies to see.
- Little babies need lots of supplies. Having a small storage shelf under the bassinet is handy if you want to keep burp cloths, diapers, wipes and diaper cream with you. That way, you have everything at your fingertips.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide