Texas Linen 800 TC Satin Weave Egyptian Cotton Luxury Sheets
Last updated: August 28, 2023
Our Review Process
Don't Waste Your Money is focused on helping you make the best purchasing decision. Our team of experts spends hundreds of hours analyzing, testing, and researching products so you don't have to. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury Sheet you should buy.
In our analysis of 28 expert reviews, the Texas Linen 800 TC Satin Weave Egyptian Cotton Luxury Sheets placed 14th when we looked at the top 14 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton – Sateen Weave. Fits perfectly: 800 thread count Cal King-size sheet set box has an oversized 102 X 108 inches flat bed sheet, a 72X84X15 inches adjustable fitted sheet with high quality elastic and deep pocket that fits upto 18 inches mattresses, and a pair of 20X40 pillowcases. You can buy any size, everything fits perfectly. There are many choices for color and you can pick one that suits your bedroom décor – modern and traditional both. Our heavyweight bed linen will surely upgrade your home style quotient. Offers Luxury: With our premium bedsheets and extra soft pillowcases, experience luxury and comfort like never before, similar to what any top-rated hotel offers. The breathable fabric made of pure Egyptian cotton offers ultimate solution for summer and night sweats. The organic dyes used are safe and natural. The sateen weave makes our bed sheets super silky and soft, almost satin-like. Competitive price: Our products are sold directly by us, without any involvement of distributors and other such middlemen. This makes sure there are not overheads added to the prices that our California King beddings are sold at. We sell our products at the most competitive prices in the industry. Top quality: Our bedspreads are similar to the expensive hotel collections that you get in the market but our linens are sold at affordable rates. Our sheets look royal and are also super comfy. We use only the best quality microfibers to make our linen. Our bed set go through rigorous quality check and clearances before they reach you. We are highest rated sellers in our category because of the style and quality that we offer to our customers. We make better homes. Guaranteed Satisfaction: We are committed to quality and customer satisfaction. In case you face any problem, you can write to us directly and get your grievances addressed immediately. Use contact seller option to raise complaints. Our Cal King bed sheets are great gift ideas for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and New Year’s gifts. Order our California King sheet set for the most comfortable experience. Leave a feedback after your purchase. Happy sleeping.
User Summarized Score
Luxury Sheet Rankings
Is there anything more comforting than crawling into a freshly made bed with sheets right out of the dryer? It’s even better when those sheets are soft to the touch, as it can help you instantly relax from the stresses of the day. The quality of sleep you can enjoy is related to the kind of bedding you choose. Scratchy, rough sheets can be irritating and keep you up, while plush and luxurious sheets help you fall into a deep slumber.
When you’re in the market for luxury sheets, the most important element to consider is the material used to make the sheets. Cotton is a popular fabric for luxury sheets because of how soft, breathable and durable it is. Look for cotton that has extra-long fibers, which lead to the hand-soft feel. Certified Egyptian, Pima and Supima are some of the highest-quality types of cotton.
Thread count is a metric you’ll want to pay attention to when you’re looking for high-quality cotton. This number is the amount of horizontal and vertical threads per square inch. Usually, the higher the thread count, the more comfortable and smooth your sheets will be. Aim for between 300-1,000 thread count for luxury cotton sheets. You can also find luxury sheets that are made out of microfiber. While it doesn’t have the same feel as luxury cotton, it’s a durable, comfortable and cost-effective option.
MORE: The Best Hotel Sheets
In addition to the thread count, take a look at the type of weave that is used. A sateen weave gives a silky-smooth feel that is commonly associated with luxury bedding. Another popular option is a percale weave, which offers a light and crisp feel. One isn’t more high-quality than the other; it all depends on your personal textural preference.
- Pay close attention to the kind of material the luxury sheets are made from. You’ll want to look for high-quality cotton with long fibers, called ELS cotton (extra-long staple cotton). These sheets will be incredibly soft to the touch and will have a high thread count.
MORE: The Best Cotton Sheets
- If you’re investing in luxury sheets, durability is key. You don’t want your sheets to fall apart after a couple of washes. Cotton is a durable textile, as is microfiber. Both of these materials can withstand daily use and regular washes. These are sheets that will last for several years while still looking and feeling like new.
- Carefully select the size of the sheets you need. Many luxury sheets are available in a full range of bed sizes such as king, queen, full, double, twin and twin XL. In addition to the bedding size, see whether you need a sheet with deep pockets. Measure the height of your mattress. If it’s under 14 inches, you can use regular-pocket fitted sheets. If your mattress is much taller, then you’ll need to look for deep-pocket fitted luxury sheets.
- Take a look at what is included with the luxury sheets. Most often, sheet sets come with a fitted sheet, flat sheet and two pillow cases. Some sets also include decorative pillow shams, comforter covers and bed skirts.
- Decide what kind of style you want your bedroom to have, and accentuate it with the color of your sheets. Luxury sheets in bold colors give off an energetic and lively vibe while muted colors and pastels create a relaxing atmosphere.