Texas Linen 800 TC Satin Weave Egyptian Cotton Luxury California King Sheets
Last updated date: September 5, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Luxury California King Sheets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Luxury California King Sheet you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2022:
Checkout The Best Luxury California King Sheets for a detailed review of all the top luxury california king sheets.
In our analysis of 48 expert reviews, the Texas Linen 800 TC Satin Weave Egyptian Cotton Luxury California King Sheets placed 7th when we looked at the top 9 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
100% Long Staple Pure Egyptian Cotton – Sateen Weave. Fits perfectly: 800 thread count Cal King-size sheet set box has an oversized 102 X 108 inches flat bed sheet, a 72X84X15 inches adjustable fitted sheet with high quality elastic and deep pocket that fits upto 18 inches mattresses, and a pair of 20X40 pillowcases. You can buy any size, everything fits perfectly. There are many choices for color and you can pick one that suits your bedroom décor – modern and traditional both. Our heavyweight bed linen will surely upgrade your home style quotient. Offers Luxury: With our premium bedsheets and extra soft pillowcases, experience luxury and comfort like never before, similar to what any top-rated hotel offers. The breathable fabric made of pure Egyptian cotton offers ultimate solution for summer and night sweats. The organic dyes used are safe and natural. The sateen weave makes our bed sheets super silky and soft, almost satin-like. Competitive price: Our products are sold directly by us, without any involvement of distributors and other such middlemen. This makes sure there are not overheads added to the prices that our California King beddings are sold at. We sell our products at the most competitive prices in the industry. Top quality: Our bedspreads are similar to the expensive hotel collections that you get in the market but our linens are sold at affordable rates. Our sheets look royal and are also super comfy. We use only the best quality microfibers to make our linen. Our bed set go through rigorous quality check and clearances before they reach you. We are highest rated sellers in our category because of the style and quality that we offer to our customers. We make better homes. Guaranteed Satisfaction: We are committed to quality and customer satisfaction. In case you face any problem, you can write to us directly and get your grievances addressed immediately. Use contact seller option to raise complaints. Our Cal King bed sheets are great gift ideas for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day and New Year’s gifts. Order our California King sheet set for the most comfortable experience. Leave a feedback after your purchase. Happy sleeping.
User Summarized Score
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Luxury California King Sheets
If you’re looking for sheets for your California king bed, luxury sheets offer the softness and quality that you often see with high-end hotel sheets. Along with offering good durability and keeping their softness over time, luxury sheets usually are made of materials that keep you cool, which especially helps during the warm summer months.
When it comes to common materials used in luxury California king sheets, you’ll often find 100 percent Egyptian cotton used as this allows for an ultra-soft feel and high breathability. You can also find microfiber sheets in different blends that don’t wrinkle like cotton and still offer softness and longevity. Silk sheets offer a very luxurious feel but come with slipperiness, while bamboo sheets offer better breathability and softness than the cotton options.
You’ll also find that luxury California king sheets come in different weaves. For example, sateen sheets tend to be a bit heavier due to a more complex weave and have a smooth and somewhat shiny material. Percale sheets look more matte, weigh less and offer better breathability through a simpler weave.
Luxury California king sheets often list a thread count that can help you indicate the level of quality. While a set of non-luxury sheets may contain 200 threads for each square inch, luxury sheets tend to have 600 threads or higher. The higher thread count usually means your sheets will last a long time and better retain their softness.
You get a lot of choices with plain colors and patterns when shopping for sheets. Just about any luxury California king sheets will come in neutral patterns like black, white, gray or beige. You can often find pastels like light blue, pink or purple along with bold colors like dark red and dark blue.
Some luxury sheets come with features like being wrinkle-free, environmentally friendly, fade-resistant, hypoallergenic or water-repellant. So, you’ll want to consider your preferences and any allergies in making your decision.
The Luxury California King Sheet Buying Guide
- When compared to luxury king sheets, you’ll find that luxury California king sheets are narrower and longer. This means that while you could use regular king sheets on your California king bed, you’d find California king sheets not big enough for a king bed.
- You’ll find that many options support deeper mattresses and will mention a maximum depth of around 16 to 18 inches. However, some sheet sets are designed for shallower mattresses. So, consider measuring how deep your mattress is and check the sheets’ specifications so you don’t run into problems.
- Although a high thread count plays a role in luxury sheets, beware that the threading method can determine exactly how much more durable these sheets are. So, consider other factors like the material used as well as the length of the fibers when assessing the sheets.
- When buying luxury California king sheets, you usually actually get four items in the set. Along with your top sheet and fitted sheet, you should get two pillowcases, often in a standard size. If you use larger pillows on your bed, pay attention to the pillowcase size so you don’t have to make an extra purchase.
- If you like the feel of satin or silk but want a more affordable and less slippery option, consider luxury cotton sheets with a sateen weave.
- Before using your luxury California king sheets for the first time, wash them once per the manufacturer’s instructions. Without doing this, your sheets may have a shorter life.
- To keep your luxury sheets looking and feeling good, know how to wash them properly. This means avoiding using hot water and choosing a gentle cycle option on your washing machine. Avoid strong detergents and fabric softeners. If possible, wash your luxury sheets alone or with other linens and avoid stuffing too many items in at once.
- Letting your luxury sheets dry outside can offer a better alternative than a dryer with heat if you want to keep them soft and beautiful. If you do need to use the dryer, try to use the lowest heat option available, skip the dryer sheets and take the sheets out when they’re still a little damp to further air dry.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide