Comfy Package Plastic Jello Shot Cups, 100-Pack
Last updated date: May 29, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Shot Glasses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Shot Glass you should buy.
Editor's Note May 29, 2020:
Checkout The Best Shot Glasses for a detailed review of all the top shot glasses.
Jello shots can pep up any gathering, and this set of 100 2-ounce cups is perfect for making them. You can buy sets sized to make shots in 1-ounce, 3.25-ounce, 4-ounce and 5.5-ounce versions, as well, and they each come with lids to allow you to insert the liquid and store it in the fridge until it hardens. You can also use these containers for holding items like ketchup, dressings and food samples, giving it a wide range of uses.
In our analysis of 18 expert reviews, the Comfy Package Comfy Package Plastic Jello Shot Cups, 100-Pack placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The Comfy Package Portion Cups with Lids are the perfect size and a great choice for serving anything on the side from whipped butter to condiments. They come with lids making them perfect for snacking on the go. Use them to store trail mix, peanuts, almonds, grapes, cranberries, and raisins. They are also perfect for dipping sauce or dressing for salads. The smaller 2 oz size makes them great for portion control when dieting. Our cups are made from food-grade BPA-free plastic polypropylene, so they are perfect for tasting and sampling. This package comes with 100 snack cups making it easy to stock up. With airtight lids, you'll be able to conveniently store them in the freezer or carry them in your lunchbox. Ideal for meal prep, picnics, camping and more, Comfy Package Snack Cups with Lids have it covered.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Shot Glasses
A good set of shot glasses is a necessary addition to any liquor cabinet. Whether you use them only when you entertain or you just want to liven up your evenings at home, you can find the perfect set to suit your needs. You can buy one glass, dozens of glasses and everything in between.
But before you buy a shot glass, it’s important to know the features that are important. A shot is typically 1.5 ounces of liquor or liqueur, so shot glasses are fairly small in size, as you likely already know. But some shot glasses are slightly larger to allow you to enjoy an oversized shot if you prefer.
There are various types of shot glasses. The standard design has a short, fatter build, but there are also tall shot glasses that hold the same amount of liquid in a narrower design. Shot glasses go even shorter and wider with a pony shot glass, which is a great option for beginners. They do hold less liquid, though. There are also cheater and fluted styles, which vary from the others only in design. Cheater styles have a thicker, heavier base, and fluted shot glasses have a wider mouth and narrower base.
The Shot Glass Buying Guide
- Shot glasses are so small, it’s not as likely you’ll knock it over often. But as the drinks start flowing, people can tend to get a little clumsy. Look for a thicker glass that can withstand being dropped. A sturdy base will keep it from tipping over.
- Most shot glasses are dishwasher-safe. However, if you opt for a fancier version made of a material like crystal, be aware that you may have to hand wash it.
- If Jell-O shots are more your style, you can buy disposable shot cups that even come with lids. These also come in handy for storing food samples and condiments.
- Glass can be risky around surfaces like concrete. For poolside gatherings, a plastic shot cup might be a better material.
- Novelty shot glasses make for a nice conversation piece. If you entertain regularly, that could be a fun addition to your home bar.
- Shot glasses come in various sets. Chances are, you won’t just buy one. You can buy them in pairs or sets of dozens. The latter may be a good option if you regularly host large groups of people.
- Although shots are meant to be 1.5 ounces, most people simply fill the glass to a certain point and drink. You can buy shot glasses in larger sizes to make those drinks a little more substantial.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide