Comfy Package Assorted Color Plastic Straws, 100-Count
Last updated date: October 11, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Straws and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Straw you should buy.
Update as October 11, 2021:
Checkout The Best Straws for a detailed review of all the top straws.
This package includes 100 straws, each one 10 millimeters in diameter, but you can also opt for the more standard 8-millimeter option. The package includes straws in a wide range of bright colors to keep things interesting. The length of 8.5 inches will work even with taller glasses.
In our analysis, the Comfy Package Comfy Package Assorted Color Plastic Straws, 100-Count placed 4th when we looked at the top 6 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Comfy Package Jumbo Smoothie Straws’ jumbo 10 mm diameter and 8 1/2″ height is perfect for enjoying thicker drinks such as smoothies, slushies, milkshakes, shakes, and other frozen drinks. 6 assorted bright colored jumbo plastic straws, sure to make your day or party more colorful and bright. Use it as disposable wide smoothie straws, or you could even wash it and have it as reusable smoothie straws. No pointy edges and 6 fun assorted colors, which makes these large disposable straws the ideal plastic drinking straws for kids and adults. 100 value-pack of colorful thick smoothie or drinking straws that’s great for your parties and events.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Straws
The right straw can make a tasty beverage even better. Simply stick the straw into your drink and sip away.
When deciding on straws to buy for your home, think about which type of straw you prefer. Plastic has long been the standard, but in recent years, we’ve learned how harmful plastic can be for the environment. Still, if you only use a straw occasionally or you’re buying for a large party, disposable plastic straws are among the most affordable.
For all other uses, there are some great plastic straw alternatives. One is the paper straw. Completely biodegradable and attractive, these straws can be bought in bulk to save money. Plus, you’ll have the peace of mind of knowing your straw won’t harm the environment as you’re tossing it in the wastebasket.
And perhaps the easiest and eco-friendliest option for home use is a reusable straw. You can find reusable straws made of various materials including silicone and stainless steel. Between uses, simply clean, dry and store. Some even come with brushes that you can use to make sure the interior of your straw is thoroughly scrubbed and ready for use again.
The Straw Buying Guide
- If you’ve ever used a paper straw, you know they can be a little flimsy. Look for one that uses food-safe ink and top-quality paper to ensure it won’t become soggy between the first and last sip.
- Stainless steel helps liquid retain its chilly temperature as it passes through. However, some find stainless steel straws to be less comfortable than straws made of other materials. For that reason, newer stainless steel straws feature silicone tips that provide a little extra cushioning while you sip.
- You may not give much thought to the length of a straw when you’re being handed one in a restaurant. But when you buy your own, you should customize your straw to the height of the glass you typically use it in. Shorter straws are ideal for cocktail glasses, while you’ll need a longer straw for your bottled water, tumbler or tall drinking glass.
- The size of the opening of a straw also matters. If you regularly drink smoothies or milkshakes, look for a straw that’s 10 millimeters in diameter, compared to the 8-millimeter size of a standard drinking straw.
- The growing popularity of reusable straws has led people to look for ways to clean their straws. You can purchase a brush specifically for scrubbing reusable straws, though many reusable straws come with at least one brush. For best results, hold the straw under water and let the water run through as soon as you’re finished using it to make sure particles don’t get lodged in there. Then, run soapy water through and use the brush to thoroughly scrub it.
- If your straw is dishwasher-friendly, you can toss it in, but your dishwasher likely won’t fully clean the interior of the straw nearly as well as your scrubbing brush will.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide