Comfort Plus 3-In-1 Travel Blanket
Last updated date: October 6, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Travel Blankets and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Travel Blanket you should buy.
Update as July 13, 2021:
Checkout The Best Travel Blanket for a detailed review of all the top travel blankets.
This large and versatile travel blanket can also double as a pillow or neck roll. It is made from a luxurious, non-pilling microfleece. The blanket has a roll-up design and an adjustable strap so you can attach it to anything.
In our analysis, the Comfort Plus Comfort Plus 3-In-1 Travel Blanket placed 6th when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
ComfortPlus 3-in-1 Premium Travel Blanket (Charcoal). Comfort+TM is a ‘3 in 1’ travel blanket & the perfect travel companion! Comfort+ is ideal for home, office, or on the road. The high quality, non-pilling 200 gsm Microfleece provides luxurious ‘all season’ comfort. The unique patented design allows the Blanket with Foot Warmer to be folded into either a ‘Neck Pillow’ for neck or legs or a ‘Nap Pillow’ for head or lower back. The edges are bound with cotton to ensure long life. The blanket converts into a rolled or square pillow with a convenient adjustable carrying strap. Roll up design makes travelling with a blanket less cumbersome than traditional travel blankets. The travel strap attaches to bags, luggage or backpacks - making travel in luxury easy & hassle free. PRODUCT DETAILS & SPECS 3 in 1 use options: Rolled Pillow, Square Pillow, Blanket Travel. Adjustable strap for easy carry convenience. Foot Warmer pocket. High Quality non-pilling 200 gsm Microfleece with bound edges. Blanket dimensions: 60" x 48". Rolled pillow dimensions: 15" x 5" x 5". Nap pillow dimensions: 15" x 11" x 3".
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Travel Blankets
Whether you’re a frequent flyer who likes to be comfy and warm or an avid road-tripper who wants to get cozy on the road, a good travel blanket is a must-have accessory.
One of the most important things to look for when buying a travel blanket is size. You don’t want your feet or your shoulders to keep popping out from under the blanket because it’s too small. But you also don’t want to have to deal with carrying extra fabric around because it’s too big. The blanket should be long enough to cover both ends of your body, but shouldn’t be bulky and cumbersome to fold and store when you’re on your way.
Another must is having a carrying bag for your travel blanket. This enables you to fold it into a tight, small bundle and fit it into a bag or included carrying case. This not only saves room in your luggage, but also makes your travel blanket more accessible. If it comes in its own bag, you won’t disrupt the rest of the items in your luggage when grabbing your neatly-packed travel blanket.
The Travel Blanket Buying Guide
- Opt for a lightweight material for your travel blanket, such as cotton, polyester or fleece. If you end up going with something heavy, like wool, the blanket may be too bulky and take up precious space in your carry-on luggage.
- Getting a travel blanket that is machine-washable is another must. When you’re traveling, whether by plane, car or train, it’s likely your blanket will pick up germs here and there. Opt for a travel blanket that can be tossed in the washer and dryer so you can easily get it clean.
- Pay special attention to the texture of the blanket. Airplane blankets are often scratchy and rough, which can be uncomfortable to sleep with. Look for a travel blanket that is plush and soft so that you can relax in luxury.
- For many travelers, style is key. Consider what color or pattern you want for your travel blanket. For example, do you want one in a neutral color, like black or grey, or do you want something more eye-catching, like blue, green or red? You can also find travel blankets with fun patterns, such as animal prints, leaves or abstract designs.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide