Comfify Retro Mason Jar Salt And Pepper Shakers
Last updated date: November 14, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Salt And Pepper Shakers and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Salt And Pepper Shaker you should buy.
Update as November 14, 2022:
Checkout The Best Salt And Pepper Shaker for a detailed review of all the top salt and pepper shakers.
In our analysis of 39 expert reviews, the Comfify Retro Mason Jar Salt And Pepper Shakers placed 12th when we looked at the top 13 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
mason jar salt and pepper shakers decor ceramic blue white green purple grey mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups Kitchenware Gift that Will Be Loved Gift shopping for your kitchen-loving friends and family has never been easier. This mason jar décor is great for birthdays, anniversaries, as a wedding gift or housewarming present, and more. Made from high quality ceramic, designed to resist chipping, staining and fading Superior functionality that helps organize and tidy your kitchen Vintage Mason Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers – Decorate Your Kitchen In Style Ultimate Ceramic Mason Jar Style – 3.5 oz Vintage Mason Jar Salt & Pepper Shakers by Comfify have that familiar and comfortable look that fits great in any vintage, rustic, traditional, country or shabby chic kitchen. High quality ceramic is the key to what makes these better than other mason jar salt and pepper shaker sets. We use premium ceramic designed to withstand chipping, staining, fading and heavy use. If you have friends or family who like to spend time in the kitchen, this is the easiest and most appreciated gift you’ll ever give! Create the stylish and attractive kitchen you’ve always wanted with this premium Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Shaker. Zero risk to try the product today! mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups Get The Collection The Mason Jar concept was created in 1858 by John Landis Mason, a New Jersey native. The idea of “heat-based canning” emerged in 1806 and was popularized by Nicholas Appert, a French cook who had been inspired by the need to preserve foods for long periods.Mason Jar designs are praised for reusability, and their aesthetic appeal. So, make sure you get your entire Mason Jar collection for your kitchen, which includes: salt and pepper shakers, mason jar utensil holders and more! mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups Mason Jar Kitchenware Set mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups Mason Jar Salt and Pepper Shakers mason jar decorative kitchenware set grey ceramic spoons measuring cups Mason Jar Utensil Holder mason jar decor utensil holder sponge scrubby free decorative aqua blue Mason Jar Sponge Holder
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Salt And Pepper Shakers
Salt and pepper shakers are also sometimes referred to as salt and pepper pots. These handy kitchen tools help home chefs add just the right amount of spices to their dishes and those consuming the meals to adjust the food to their specific tastes. If you’re in the market for a new salt and pepper shaker set, there are a few features you’ll want to look for.
Determine what type of material you’d like the shakers to be made out of. Tin plated shakers are often attractively painted to give buyers that feeling of nostalgia, while glass shakers have that classic look. There are even shakers that actually have an inner glass layer that resists bacteria and a stainless steel outer shell for more of an elegant appearance. The outer metal also works to protect the inner glass.
Review the design. An ergonomic design with a non-slip base is ideal. The Tumbler Home Salt and Pepper Shakers have a bubble glass design that also lends itself to a firm grip. You don’t want to accidentally drop the shaker into your food, so a good grip is key.
Decide whether you prefer a shaker set that has a grinding mechanism or one without. The benefit of having a built-in grinder is the ability to make your spices coarse or fine. Of course, no grinder means you won’t have to do any work before applying the seasonings to your plate.
Check to see how the shaker set is going to prevent moisture from getting in the containers and causing clumps. Some models come with special lids that not only have an added lining, but also self-close.
Analyze the hole patterns to determine the amount of spice that can be distributed with each shake. Some models have a screw on the lid that offers three different sized openings. This gives you a choice as to whether you want to shake out a little bit of the spice or a lot.
Look for any extras that may set the shakers apart from other models. For example, some shakers are built with side spouts for pouring. This is especially handy when baking, as you’ll need to quickly measure out a specific amount of spice to add to your dough.
The Salt And Pepper Shaker Buying Guide
- Always read the product packaging to determine how you should clean the salt and pepper shakers. Some models can be placed in a dishwasher. However, many recommend hand washing only.
- Since salt and pepper shakers can grow bacteria, it is important that you take the time to clean them regularly. This can be done by soaking them in a dishpan of hot soapy water and a few drops of liquid dish soap. A small bottle brush is handy if you can’t get your washcloth to reach the bottom of the shakers. If your shakers have an odor, it is also safe to use baking soda when washing them. Thoroughly rinse the shakers after cleaning them, and then either allow them to air dry or dry them with a lint-free paper towel. It is important that you don’t refill the shakers until the containers are completely dry as any moisture will cause the spices to clump up.
- Placing a small amount of rice at the bottom of your salt and pepper shakers is a great way to combat moisture.
- There are many alternative uses for your salt and pepper shakers. You can place cornstarch in them for laundry purposes. If you have children, fill the shakers with glitter for arts and crafts projects. A few more uses include storing seeds, making a tiny terrarium, putting together a miniature bouquet and creating an air freshener for your bathroom.
- As you compare prices, you’ll need to take into consideration the material the shakers are made out of and whether they have any special features.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide