COMFEE’ CC2501 Countertop Toaster Convection Oven
Last updated date: July 21, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toaster Convection Ovens and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toaster Convection Oven you should buy.
Update as July 21, 2020:
Checkout The Best Toaster Convection Oven for a detailed review of all the top toaster convection ovens.
With a temperature range of 150-450 F, this toaster convection oven is able to do everything from toast to broil your favorite foods. The interior of the unit is nonstick and there's a 60-minute timer to alert you when your food is ready to eat. Since the oven is on the larger side, you'll be able to fit a whole 12-inch pizza inside.
In our analysis of 70 expert reviews, the COMFEE' Countertop Toaster Convection Oven placed 6th when we looked at the top 10 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
This oven offers 4 popular cooking functions – Convection, Bake, Toast and Broil. Choose toast to toast garlic bread or to make your favorite Bagels, English Muffins, and Waffles. The broiling feature is great for meat and vegetables. Chicken Nuggets, Mozzarella Sticks, Egg Rolls, Mini Quiches or whatever you’re craving. Convection fan circulates the hot air within the oven and ensures heat can be delivered to every corner inside the cavity. This allows for faster cooking, more even baking and browning compare with a traditional oven. Three dials to control everything. The upper dial controls the temperature and the middle one controls cooking modes. The lower dial features a precise 60-minute timer with stay-on mode allowing for a longer baking time. You can also get the perfect slice of toast by selecting the color you prefer. This toaster oven features a removable crumb tray and non-stick interior surface– both can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toaster Convection Ovens
There are a host of benefits associated with cooking in a toaster convection oven. Not only will this type of oven cook your food faster, but it also allows for a beautiful browning to take place. Additionally, the toaster convection oven is designed to save energy and heat your food evenly throughout, when compared to a traditional oven. As you shop for the best toaster convention oven, you’ll want to keep the following features in mind.
You not only want to make sure that the oven will fit on your countertop, but also that it has the capacity to feed the number of people in your home. The Black & Decker Countertop Toaster Convection Oven, for example, is able to toast six slices of bread, as well as cook a medium-size pizza that could feed a family of four. It’s only 15.5 inches tall and 22.8 inches wide, so it should fit just fine on a counter or utility cart.
Check the temperature range of the oven next. There are models that can be adjusted between 150 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit to do everything from keeping a plate of spaghetti warm to baking a tray of cookies. It’s also helpful to check the oven’s power consumption as well. Some models use up to 1,500 watts, while others can cap out at 1,800 watts.
Also look at the number of preset functions the toaster convection oven is able to provide. The Ninja Foodi Digital Fry Convection Toaster Oven has a total of eight preset functions, including air fry, air roast, air broil, bake, bagel, toast, dehydrate and keep warm. It also includes a digital LCD screen, so you can keep an eye on the temperature and remaining cooking time with a glance.
Consider any extra features that make the oven easy to use. There are models with nonstick interiors to prevent baked-on messes, as well as ovens with 60-minute timers. The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Convection Oven comes with a roll-top lid and a handy crumb tray. You’ll even find some units are available in a variety of colors, like silver, copper and black.
The Toaster Convection Oven Buying Guide
- To clean your toaster convection oven, you’ll first need to turn the unit off, unplug it from the power source and wait for it to completely cool down. Once it’s cool, you’ll want to remove any pans and inner racks, as well as the crumb tray. You can wash these with your other dishes. Create a cleaning solution out of warm water, a drip of dish soap and some white distilled vinegar. Dip a sponge in the mixture and use it to wipe down the interior and exterior of the oven, being careful not to touch the heating elements. Leave the door to the toaster oven open until the oven has completely dried. Replace any racks, pans and crumb trays and you’re good to go.
- It’s important that you use a set of potholders when touching the toaster convection oven, as many units get hot on the outside.
- Size and features are the biggest factors in determining the price of a toaster convection oven. If you’re searching for a budget-friendly option, give the Black & Decker Countertop Toaster Convection Oven a chance. The Hamilton Beach Countertop Toaster Convection Oven and Cuisinart Toaster Convection Oven & Air Fryer are more moderate in price and add a few additional functions. You’ll pay the most for the Ninja Foodi Digital Fry Convection Toaster Oven, as it has a powerful motor and a total of eight different cooking functions.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide