COMFEE’ 1.6-Cubic Feet Child Lock Portable Washing Machine For Apartments
Last updated date: April 27, 2023
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Washing Machines For Apartments and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Washing Machine For Apartments you should buy.
Update as April 26, 2023:
Checkout The Best Portable Washing Machines For Apartments for a detailed review of all the top portable washing machines for apartments.
This portable washing machine for apartments is a safe choice with a child lock function. It comes with several wash programs and three water temperature options. The machine also has a delay start feature.
In our analysis of 24 expert reviews, the COMFEE’ 1.6-Cubic Feet Child Lock Portable Washing Machine For Apartments placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Easy to Use: This portable washing machine has 6 most commonly used programs including Normal, Quick, Heavy, Bulky, Delicate, and Spin Only. You are allowed to quickly start the machine the way you like. You can also add extra rinse time by pressing the “Extra Rinse” button. The washer also has 3 water temperatures, meet your different laundry needs. And it comes with a clear lid that allows you to look over the status of clothing at any time. Space saving: With only 20.7inch in width, 20.3inch in-depth, and 36.6inch in height, this compact washer is able to be stored easily. Fits in your room/RV/dormitory nicely. The large capacity of 1.6cu.ft top load washer can hold 11lbs of cloth. It equips with a stainless steel inner tub which lasts longer. Extremely Energy Saving: This washing machine equips with high quality and durable motor, providing stable power. Saving as much as 84% energy consumption comparing to similar models, our washing machine is able to save money for your household. Child Lock: COMFEE’ full-automatic washer care about your family. Child Lock feature allows you to freeze the control panel to make sure everything goes right. Simply press and hold the “Temp” and “Program” button together for 3 seconds and the control panel will no longer respond unless the press and hold again. Delay Start & Reloading Feature: “Delay Start” function could save a big hassle for you. Simply throw your laundry in, and set a time when you want it to start, avoiding the headache of having to wash them all over again because of the smell. No need to power off and restart the machine if anything lost behind. Long press “Start/Pause” button for 3 seconds, you can have your laundry added before the main washing cycle finishes.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Washing Machines For Apartments
If you live in a small space such as an apartment, doing laundry can be tricky. Many apartment units don’t have their own washer and dryers and some only have a couple of old machines in the communal laundry room. If you want to avoid using those or heading to the neighborhood laundromat, a portable washing machines for apartments is an excellent option.
This type of washing machine is much smaller than the typical washers, and is easily portable so you can keep it in a closet while not in use. When it’s time to do laundry, simply roll it out and hook it up to the sink and an electrical outlet so that you can get your clothes clean with ease. A portable washing machine for apartments works pretty much just like a regular washer, except that it is smaller and not permanently hooked up to water and electricity.
When looking for a portable washing machine for your apartment, be sure to consider weight and maneuverability. The machine should be light enough so it is easy to move from the closet to the sink without being bulky and difficult to steer. Also ensure that the washer comes with a faucet adapter so it is easy to connect it to the kitchen or bathroom sink. Without this, the washer will not be able to use the water from the sink. Another factor to consider is spin speed, as this affects the cleanliness of your clothes, how much water it removes from the clothes and the amount of wrinkles the clothes get. Higher spin speeds result in dryer clothes but can also cause additional wrinkles. Having control over the spin speeds is best.
The Portable Washing Machine For Apartments Buying Guide
- Size is an important factor when getting a portable washing machine for apartments because space is at a premium. You have to have enough space to store the washing machine when not in use but also have space to maneuver it out of storage and hook it up to the sink when you want to do laundry. Be sure to take a look at the outer measurements of the washer and compare against your storage space and your space near the sink you plan to use to ensure it will fit.
- In addition to the size of the washing machine, be sure to check the internal capacity – the amount of clothes you can wash at one time. If you have just one person you’re doing laundry for, then a smaller capacity may work for you. If you’re doing laundry for three or four or more people, then you will need a machine with a larger capacity.
- Noise can be a factor for some people, especially in apartments where noise complaints are common. Some portable washing machines for apartments can rumble and roar quite a bit, while others are more whisper quiet. Be sure to check out reviews to see how loud the machine is if you require something that is on the quieter side.
- Do you have a plan for drying your clothes? Some portable washing machines for apartments come with a dryer function as well, but others do not. if that’s the case, consider where you have room in your apartment or balcony to dry your clothes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide