COMFEE’ 0.9-Cubic Feet Built-In Rollers Portable Washing Machine
Last updated date: May 16, 2022
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Portable Washing Machines For Apartments and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Portable Washing Machine For Apartments you should buy.
Update as May 16, 2022:
Checkout The Best Portable Washing Machines For Apartments for a detailed review of all the top portable washing machines for apartments.
You can customize your washing program with five options and three water levels. This washing machine is easy to move and store. It is equipped with auto unbalanced detection.
In our analysis of 30 expert reviews, the COMFEE' 0.9-Cubic Feet Built-In Rollers Portable Washing Machine placed 1st when we looked at the top 7 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
The full-automatic washing machine equipped with Heavy, Soft, Normal, Rapid, and Soak 5 programs and 3 water levels, you are allowed to quickly start the machine the way you like. You are also welcomed to customize your washing program by selecting load size, adding wash time, rinse time, and spin time. This top load compact washing machine with only 18.1 inches in width, 17.7 inches in-depth, and 31.5 inches in height, this portable washer is able to be stored easily. You can store it in your cabinet, RV, dorm, or even bathtub! Even better, it comes with wheels and handles for easy movement. It is a perfect choice for small households with limited space and minimal optimal. With the transparent lid design, this washing machine allows you to see and monitor the water and washing conditions. Featuring a durable rust-resistant steel inner tub, lint filter, water inlet and drain pump which allows you to easily drain out dirty water. In addition, this portable laundry washing machine has an LED display that shows the time left to finish. This compact design washing machine has DOE (Department of Energy) certificate that clearly shows how much energy would be consumed on national average conditions. Saving as much as 87.5% energy consumption comparing to similar models, it equips with a powerful and durable motor, up to 840RPM spin speed but quiet when running. Unbalance could be a very serious issue for washing machines. It could cause washing machine to “dance on the floor”, or even worse, to unleash itself from the water inlet, leaking everywhere. Equipped with Auto Unbalance Detection (AUD), however, it’s able to automatically fix the unbalance issue through allowing more water to come in. It will also alert the user if the problem can’t be fixed, ensuring a safe and pleasant experience. NOTE : Refer to the PDF attached below in Technical Specification for the Installation and Troubleshooting Steps.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn't like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Portable Washing Machines For Apartments
If you live in a small space such as an apartment, doing laundry can be tricky. Many apartment units don’t have their own washer and dryers and some only have a couple of old machines in the communal laundry room. If you want to avoid using those or heading to the neighborhood laundromat, a portable washing machines for apartments is an excellent option.
This type of washing machine is much smaller than the typical washers, and is easily portable so you can keep it in a closet while not in use. When it’s time to do laundry, simply roll it out and hook it up to the sink and an electrical outlet so that you can get your clothes clean with ease. A portable washing machine for apartments works pretty much just like a regular washer, except that it is smaller and not permanently hooked up to water and electricity.
When looking for a portable washing machine for your apartment, be sure to consider weight and maneuverability. The machine should be light enough so it is easy to move from the closet to the sink without being bulky and difficult to steer. Also ensure that the washer comes with a faucet adapter so it is easy to connect it to the kitchen or bathroom sink. Without this, the washer will not be able to use the water from the sink. Another factor to consider is spin speed, as this affects the cleanliness of your clothes, how much water it removes from the clothes and the amount of wrinkles the clothes get. Higher spin speeds result in dryer clothes but can also cause additional wrinkles. Having control over the spin speeds is best.
The Portable Washing Machine For Apartments Buying Guide
- Size is an important factor when getting a portable washing machine for apartments because space is at a premium. You have to have enough space to store the washing machine when not in use but also have space to maneuver it out of storage and hook it up to the sink when you want to do laundry. Be sure to take a look at the outer measurements of the washer and compare against your storage space and your space near the sink you plan to use to ensure it will fit.
- In addition to the size of the washing machine, be sure to check the internal capacity – the amount of clothes you can wash at one time. If you have just one person you’re doing laundry for, then a smaller capacity may work for you. If you’re doing laundry for three or four or more people, then you will need a machine with a larger capacity.
- Noise can be a factor for some people, especially in apartments where noise complaints are common. Some portable washing machines for apartments can rumble and roar quite a bit, while others are more whisper quiet. Be sure to check out reviews to see how loud the machine is if you require something that is on the quieter side.
- Do you have a plan for drying your clothes? Some portable washing machines for apartments come with a dryer function as well, but others do not. if that’s the case, consider where you have room in your apartment or balcony to dry your clothes.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide