Columbia PFG Freezer Women’s Tank Dress
Last updated date: October 27, 2020
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Women's Tank Dresses and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Women's Tank Dress you should buy.
Update as March 24, 2022:
Checkout The Best Women’s Tank Dress for a detailed review of all the top women's tank dresses.
In our analysis, the Columbia Columbia PFG Freezer Women's Tank Dress placed 7th when we looked at the top 12 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Fishing enthusiasts rejoice: this Columbia Women’s PFG Freezer III Dress is perfect for active days out on the water. Columbia’s PFG line is loved by everyone, but specifically designed with anglers in mind. The combination of high-quality fabric and an active silhouette make this dress a staple. Columbia’s superior technology and materials are what set our pieces are part from the rest. The polyester and elastane-blend fabric provide stretch and an active fit for a wide range of motion. Our wicking fabric help pull moisture away from the body to keep you cool, while our signature cooling technology helps release heat to help you feel cooler even on the hottest of days. This fishing dress also features UPF 50 sun protection: it works hard to help block harmful UVA and UVB sun rays to prevent long-term sun damage. The stylish silhouette and protective technologies in this dress make it a must-have for any angler. Columbia offers our Women’s PFG Freezer III Dress in multiple colors and sizes. To ensure the size you choose is just right, please refer to our sizing chart. To find your waist measurement, measure around your natural waistline. For the chest, measure at the fullest part of the chest, under the armpits and over the shoulder blades, keeping the tape measure firm and level.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Women's Tank Dresses
A women’s tank dress is a classic piece that is important for every wardrobe. Whether you have a casual style or are more sophisticated and chic, a tank dress is a versatile piece that can adapt to any kind of look.
For those who love the warm summer sun, a tank dress gives you the freedom of a tank top with a fun and flirty skirt. You can wear a casual women’s tank dress at the beach, out to run errands or just while lounging around at home. If you work in a semi-casual workplace, a tank dress paired with a cardigan makes for excellent office attire. The dress can be paired with flat shoes, sneakers or sandals, depending on your style.
For those that like a little glamor, women’s tank dresses can be worn for a night on the town. Whether you’re going dancing or just out for dinner, the tank dress gives you a sleek and sultry look. Pair it with a set of stiletto heels for a sophisticated look or small booties for an edgy aesthetic.
The Women's Tank Dress Buying Guide
- When you’re looking for a tank dress, consider whether you want a more casual or formal look. Determine where you’ll be wearing it most often. This will help you decide which style of dress you want.
- The material of the tank dress is important because you don’t want to get something that is too stiff or a fabric that wrinkles. If you want a women’s tank dress with a feminine and flirty feel, materials such as rayon or viscose, mixed with spandex or elastane are good options. These materials will give you a flowy skirt. If you’re looking for a more form-fitted women’s tank dress, a mixture of polyester and spandex will hug your curves.
- Consider the length you want for your women’s tank dress. Floor-length tank dresses are great for summer garden parties or hanging out with your friends, while mid-length tank dresses are easier to move in. They are a good option for wearing to work or for running errands. If you want a women’s tank dress for a night on the town, opt for a mini- or midi-length dress.
- Check to see the washing instructions. Many women’s tank dresses are machine washable and tumble dryer friendly, so maintenance and care are easy. Some will require hand washing and line drying, so make sure you check to see the instructions before you buy.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Kick-Start Every Morning With Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide