Columbia Glennaker Toddler Rain Coat
Last updated date: April 29, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
DWYM is your trusted product review source. Along with our in-house experts, our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites. We then create one easy-to-understand review. Learn more.
We looked at the top Toddler Coats and dug through the reviews from some of the most popular review sites. Through this analysis, we've determined the best Toddler Coat you should buy.
Update as September 8, 2021:
Checkout The Best Toddler Coat for a detailed review of all the top toddler coats.
Ideal for kids who like playing in the rain, this toddler coat will keep them dry. It is made with a lightweight waterproof nylon shell. The reflective detailing offers security in low-light conditions.
In our analysis, the Columbia Columbia Glennaker Toddler Rain Coat placed 4th when we looked at the top 11 products in the category. For the full ranking, see below.
From The Manufacturer
Shell: 100% Nylon; Lining: 100% Polyester. Imported. Zipper closure. Machine Wash. Advanced technology: Columbia youth boys' Glennaker rain jacket is crafted of a waterproof nylon shell durable enough to withstand anything from drizzle to downpour at a moment's notice. Handy features: this boys' Soft shell rain jacket features two zippered side pockets, elastic cuffs, an elastic hem, a hood, and reflective detailing to ensure ultimate security and protection for your little one. Comfort & warmth: crafted of a waterproof 100% Nylon shell, this boys' Rain jacket is lightweight while remaining protective. It's the perfect layering piece as well as the perfect first line of defense for rainy play dates. Snug fit: elastic details and a zippered closure allow for a snug, yet comfortable fit that allows for movement. Versatile staple: the lightweight waterproof shell and protective reflective detailing make this rain jacket a versatile staple for rainy climates.
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Toddler Coats
Toddlers love the great outdoors. There is so much for them to explore, from playgrounds to back yards, park benches to front porches. Toddlers can have a good time anywhere as long as they have space and time to let their imagination and curiosity soar. When the weather starts getting cooler, get a coat that will keep them warm and snug while they have a good time exploring.
Ensure your toddler has the protection they need from the weather by carefully selecting the coat’s material. Look for a waterproof toddler coat for the best results. Even if you won’t be outside when it’s raining or snowing, it’s likely your toddler will find a puddle or two to jump in when you get outside. Plus, having a waterproof coat also protects their clothes from any spills from water bottles or juice boxes.
Having hood coverage is also important for little ones. This way, you can protect their head and neck from wind, snow, rain and the cold. Opt for a hood that has a drawstring cord so that you can tighten it while wearing so that the hood doesn’t blow off.
The Toddler Coat Buying Guide
- Strong closures, such as zippers and buttons, are key on a toddler coat. Still getting a hang of their movements, toddlers may tug on their zipper when trying to take off their coat. It’s important to look for closures that are easy to use (both for you and your toddler) and that are reinforced with strong stitching.
- When it comes to little ones, safety is the utmost priority. If you plan to be outside when there is limited light, such as early in the morning, opt for a toddler coat with reflective detailing. This makes it easy to see them in low-light conditions. Reflective detailing can be included in the logo or piping details.
- A toddler coat that is easy to clean and maintain will make your life easier. It’s likely the coat will see plenty of spills, crumbs and splashes. Go with a coat that you can clean in the washing machine and tumble dryer so that it always looks good as new.
- Even though toddlers are young, they each have their own sense of style. You can help them explore their sense of fashion by including them in the purchase decision-making process. Ask your toddler which colors they love and whether there are any shapes or patterns that they want to wear. This will help you pick the right coat for your toddler.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide